• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands: The Handsome Collection
  3. Worried About Borderlands 2 Trophies On PS4 !!!

User Info: Tesal

Tesal
4 years ago#1
Nothing has shown up so far !! no lists !!

Only for the Pre-Sqeual On PS4 !!

Anyone could help me to confirm that there is a trophies list for Borderlands 2 ? on PS4 !!

Thx :)

User Info: Tesal

Tesal
4 years ago#2
Here is a link to Xbox One Achievements for BorderLands 2

http://www.xboxachievements.com/game/borderlands-2-xbox-one/achievements/

But nothing for PS4 So far :S

User Info: Vampyro94

Vampyro94
4 years ago#3
I read in the article that gearbox released about transferring saves, trophies will have to be earned again.
PSN: Vampyro94
FC: 0791 1560 0928

User Info: Chariot_of_God

Chariot_of_God
4 years ago#4
Vampyro94 posted...
I read in the article that gearbox released about transferring saves, trophies will have to be earned again.

Just more motivation to play! I know redoing trophies won't sit well with many, if this is true; and I feel for those people, because that does kind of suck. But I'll look at it as another motivation to really explore the game again.
XBone/360: OsC Binary
PSN: OsCGunslinger

User Info: TheShadowGod

TheShadowGod
4 years ago#5
They should have added a reach level 72 trophy considering that's not a separate dlc now.

User Info: Vampyro94

Vampyro94
4 years ago#6
I'm so hyped for this game. It's also good that the trophy list is separate, so I can be even more motivated
PSN: Vampyro94
FC: 0791 1560 0928

User Info: LukeStrife5

LukeStrife5
4 years ago#7
TheShadowGod posted...
They should have added a reach level 72 trophy considering that's not a separate dlc now.

It still is though. Platinum will be core BL2 and each dlc pack it's own 100% to earn.
www.doabarrelroll.net

User Info: EwokCommanda

EwokCommanda
4 years ago#8
I really do not want to hunt trophies, but I already know I will be...

Darn these fun games!
EwokCommanda, Enigma, Wahooka, Belisarius, Skarr, and R-110 (and similars). PSN is R--110 (two "-")

User Info: ezio899

ezio899
4 years ago#9
LukeStrife5 posted...
TheShadowGod posted...

It still is though. Platinum will be core BL2 and each dlc pack it's own 100% to earn.

Nope most remasters have DLC trophies added for total needed for plat such as TLOU and DmC DE
PSN:EmoKitten4
XBL:EmoKitten2
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands: The Handsome Collection
  3. Worried About Borderlands 2 Trophies On PS4 !!!
  • Topic Archived