• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands: The Handsome Collection
  3. What character are you leveling first and why?

User Info: Chariot_of_God

Chariot_of_God
4 years ago#21
Tec187 posted...
Chariot_of_God posted...
Krieg! Just was convinced in another thread to give him a try.

Very stoked!

He is indeed very fun, with a lot of different options for builds and gear.
He is also the least gear dependant character in the game.

Only advice would be to skip silence the voices, that skill is just so frustrating :P

4squarefighter posted...
Tec187 posted...
He is indeed very fun, with a lot of different options for builds and gear.
He is also the least gear dependant character in the game.

Only advice would be to skip silence the voices, that skill is just so frustrating :P

This, so much. Omg. Just tried it recently just because, and tried a different play style to see how it worked out... Was going great! Enjoying the massive melee buff..........and then I hit myself 5 times in a row (12% chance, my butt) and that sealed the deal that I hate that skill.

Thanks for the advice guys! I am horrible with RNG (want to see me cry, make me play a table top dice game...lol); so that move would really be frustrating.
XBone/360: OsC Binary
PSN: OsCGunslinger

User Info: doubleCS

doubleCS
4 years ago#22
Gaige for Bordrlands 2 as I can't carry over my characters from the 360 and she was my favourite. I had leveled up Zer0 first but preferred Gaige overall.

I've never played the Pre-Sequel and am leaning towards either Athena or Lady Hammerlock. I do like the look of the action skills in TPS so I'll likely try out all of the characters at some point.
You will never realise what darkness lies inside, inside my mind - Sirenia

User Info: spiralofnine

spiralofnine
4 years ago#23
Athena and then Krieg when I go back to BL2. I played all of the main characters in BL2 a whole lot but never touched the DLC characters.

User Info: UltimateGeth39

UltimateGeth39
4 years ago#24
BL2-Krieg because MEAT BICYCLES!!!!!
TPS-Jack because of all those f***ing chiseled jaws
"There's always a man, a lighthouse, a city."

User Info: Batman198

Batman198
4 years ago#25
For BL2, definitley Salvador. He is by far my favorite character of the entire seriez. I have only beaten Borderlands 2 once, and it as as Salvador. I haven't played The Pre-Sequel yet, but my first playthrough will likely be Willhelm.

User Info: Sharebear420

Sharebear420
4 years ago#26
Athena is my favorite tps character. I'll probably only continue to level past 50 with her. Borderlands 2 I will be starting krieg since he's the only dlc I never bought for 2. I'll get my 50s to 72 hopefully this time
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands: The Handsome Collection
  3. What character are you leveling first and why?
  • Topic Archived