• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands: The Handsome Collection
  3. What character are you leveling first and why?

User Info: GAS180

GAS180
4 years ago#11
Maya. But going to transfer my other characters. Mainly for the badass rank.
3ds Friend code:- 3539-9529-5635
PS3/PS4/VITA-GAS180

User Info: Tec187

Tec187
4 years ago#12
I've started wondering if i should actually transfer my save from the PS3.

Thing is, i played BL2 mainly on the 360, and had all chars maxed, high BA rank, most of the loot i wanted etc etc.

A good while after i stopped playing it was free on the PS+ and i grabbed it, and even bought some of the DLC.
So while my ps account is no where near my 360 account, it does have a fair amount of stuff and a decently leveled Maya, as well as a high BA rank.

I was just kinda thinking it would be nice to start fresh on the PS4, and work my way back to awesomeness.
On the other hand, a lv65 or so Maya as well as a bunch of legendaries and a BA rank would be kinda almost like starting over? :P

Man, i just don't know.
To transfer or not to transfer.....?
I'm getting too old for this sheet
~ "I don't need luck, I have ammo" ~ Grunt, ME3

User Info: Xecro

Xecro
4 years ago#13
BL2 - Salv
TPS - Athena
I'm not good with sigs.

User Info: gangsta_livin

gangsta_livin
4 years ago#14
i dont have saves so i'll use gaige again, shes my fave in bl2.

for Tps i'll use lady hammerlock simply because snipers are my favorite gun type and cryo is my favorite element.

User Info: paipr

paipr
4 years ago#15
I'm starting with bl2.

still can't decide. when i played at its original launch i used both sal and axton. both where lots of fun. I always wanted to play as zero though.

for personal reason i tend to not play as female characters. all that said though gaige looks lots of fun and after destinies one eyed robo of worthlessness getting to 'become legend' with deathtrap could be lots of fun.

course.....there is kriege to consider as well.....

i'd say my top 2 choices are zero and gaige with both being pretty even, and then kriege at third.

thoughts? suggestions?
PSN: Paipr_Christian. Clan: Christian Guardians PS4
fc:0602-6823-9646, SV:932,FS:electric.

User Info: Chariot_of_God

Chariot_of_God
4 years ago#16
Krieg! Just was convinced in another thread to give him a try.

Very stoked!
XBone/360: OsC Binary
PSN: OsCGunslinger

User Info: Jaspooty

Jaspooty
4 years ago#17
For me, it's Zero all the way. It's my first time playing as well, I'd played borderlands to death and it was my favourite game of all time (I've been playing games for over 15 years)

I am Sniper all the way in every game, so him having a Sniper tree is the only reason why.

Tec187
4 years ago#18
Jaspooty posted...
For me, it's Zero all the way. It's my first time playing as well, I'd played borderlands to death and it was my favourite game of all time (I've been playing games for over 15 years)

I am Sniper all the way in every game, so him having a Sniper tree is the only reason why.

Until you reach late game, a sniper Zer0 is extremely fun, and powerful enough.
However, doing end game content with a sniper Zer0 is clsoe to impossible, less so if you have extremely good gear (which you don't cause you can't really farm it with a Sniper Zer0).

So id suggest hanging on to the clutch melee gear you find for Zer0, so you can switch over for farming bosses and such.

Tec187
4 years ago#19
Chariot_of_God posted...
Krieg! Just was convinced in another thread to give him a try.

Very stoked!

He is indeed very fun, with a lot of different options for builds and gear.
He is also the least gear dependant character in the game.

Only advice would be to skip silence the voices, that skill is just so frustrating :P

User Info: 4squarefighter

4squarefighter
4 years ago#20
Tec187 posted...
He is indeed very fun, with a lot of different options for builds and gear.
He is also the least gear dependant character in the game.

Only advice would be to skip silence the voices, that skill is just so frustrating :P

This, so much. Omg. Just tried it recently just because, and tried a different play style to see how it worked out... Was going great! Enjoying the massive melee buff..........and then I hit myself 5 times in a row (12% chance, my butt) and that sealed the deal that I hate that skill.
HardLight Assasin-Hero USPS
CR114 213SP 4070 Precision, there is no such thing as enough Skill Points. AM has revived powersets.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands: The Handsome Collection
  3. What character are you leveling first and why?
  • Topic Archived