• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands: The Handsome Collection
  3. After clearing Destiny 100% it'll be nice to play a way better loot shooter

User Info: Howatizer

Howatizer
4 years ago#11
SamcroReaper posted...
Destiny has decent PVP? LOL. Where is that, because all I see is an incredibly boring and bland PVP with some of the worst maps ever made in a modern shooter.

Yes because you didn't like it = the PvP is bad. That is spectacular logic.
It is fortunate to be favored with praise and popularity. It is dire luck to be dependent on the feelings of your fellow man.- The Havamal

User Info: Gothmogz

Gothmogz
4 years ago#12
Destiny traditiona mmorpg loot
Borderlands arpg loot

They are different genres
I own every console, I play mostly on PC. Every genre, every game.

User Info: DoctorKoolMan

DoctorKoolMan
4 years ago#13
i dont even get the comparison between the two games

they are so different. And to compare a borderlands raid boss to a destiny raid is just pathetic, all the raid bosses in all the borderlands games combined arent even equal to destinies launch raid in terms of content

the bosses in here you just walk up to and the battle begins. Then it ends 1-2 seconds later from a bee shield, lol

i love both games, probably borderlands more so due to the humor of it, but they are so so different
Games Playing: Destiny, Far Cry 4, GTA V, MK8, SSB4, and Smite
Exotics Missing: Monte Carlo

User Info: DoctorKoolMan

DoctorKoolMan
4 years ago#14
Howatizer posted...

yes because you/someone else liked it = good PvP. That is spectacular logic. (See what I did there)

destinies PvP is crap, sure it can be fun and a good time killer, but there is more variety in any single installment of CoD since CoD4

maps are unbalanced, player kits too, and a select few rare weapons dominate the battlefield, but are underwhelming in the PvE side of things

if you like it, good for you, but it doesnt deserve any form of positive recognition from a critical standpoint
Games Playing: Destiny, Far Cry 4, GTA V, MK8, SSB4, and Smite
Exotics Missing: Monte Carlo

User Info: SamcroReaper

SamcroReaper
4 years ago#15
Lol at "Destiny has good PVP". Hahahahahaha. No it doesn't. It's bland, mediocre and lame.

User Info: Nidhogg151

Nidhogg151
4 years ago#16
DoctorKoolMan posted...
Howatizer posted...

yes because you/someone else liked it = good PvP. That is spectacular logic. (See what I did there)

destinies PvP is crap, sure it can be fun and a good time killer, but there is more variety in any single installment of CoD since CoD4

maps are unbalanced, player kits too, and a select few rare weapons dominate the battlefield, but are underwhelming in the PvE side of things

if you like it, good for you, but it doesnt deserve any form of positive recognition from a critical standpoint

Yeah I actually have to agree completely with this. Destiny was sorta a "Jack-of-all-trades" game. There really wasn't anything that it did that wasn't outclassed by other games. The BL games had awful "PvP", even compared to Destiny, but the single player content was lightyears ahead of Destiny. CoD games and the like have inferior single player modes compared to Destiny, but have provided me at least ten times the fun as Destiny's PvP.

You can like it all you want, but someone looking specifically for one thing would be better served looking elsewhere.
3DS FC: 4081-5732-1555
PSN: Eudyptes
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands: The Handsome Collection
  3. After clearing Destiny 100% it'll be nice to play a way better loot shooter
  • Topic Archived