You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
  3. BEST GIRL (VOTE) in Fire Embem Fates: Conquest

User Info: charcoalswift

charcoalswift
4 weeks ago#21
@Arbalist posted...
Technically, Corrin and Garon aren't related at all so there's no problem there.

And given how the rest of his children turned out I'd go for Corrin too if I was Garon, absurd groans or not.

Garon x Xander may be canon, since Xander is so devoted to his dad :)
Do you get to the Cloud District very often? Oh, what am I saying, of course you don't.

User Info: Arbalist

Arbalist
4 weeks ago#22
charcoalswift posted...
@Arbalist posted...
Technically, Corrin and Garon aren't related at all so there's no problem there.

And given how the rest of his children turned out I'd go for Corrin too if I was Garon, absurd groans or not.

Garon x Xander may be canon, since Xander is so devoted to his dad :)

Daddy issues aside, I usually go F!Corrin but still... from her POV Xander doesn;t seem like the obvious choice, despite what her VA may imply.

charcoalswift
4 weeks ago#23
@Arbalist posted...
Daddy issues aside, I usually go F!Corrin but still... from her POV Xander doesn;t seem like the obvious choice, despite what her VA may imply.

she is just hesitant to join nohr and fight her mother's nation hoshido

probably nothing to do with xander

lol I thought it's pretty one sided, Camilla > Hinoka
Do you get to the Cloud District very often? Oh, what am I saying, of course you don't.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: 67chrome

67chrome
4 weeks ago#24
Gotta rep the Metal-Gear-Solid headband wearing dragon-rider who's clad in black ninja armor.

charcoalswift
4 weeks ago#25
@67chrome posted...
Gotta rep the Metal-Gear-Solid headband wearing dragon-rider who's clad in black ninja armor.

that would be Beruka, she's kinda cool :)
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
  3. BEST GIRL (VOTE) in Fire Embem Fates: Conquest