You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
  3. Hello fire emblem board. Whats the deal with Iago *spoilers*

User Info: Rose_Mage

Rose_Mage
2 months ago#11
A better question would be

What's the deal with this stupid story?

But seriously try not to think too hard of Fates' plot because it is horribly written
Official Parvati and Beth of the SMTIV board, The_Sol_Blader's loving wife

User Info: WOMANpukumaru

WOMANpukumaru
2 months ago#12
Was I the only one exp citing this guy to be involved in the valla plot? He seemed way too important and he kind of dresses like azuras mom? Plus all the dark magic seems to be involved with the zombies, and he had a personal grudge against corrin, and it seemed clear that garon was being manipulated I dunno

It seems like all signs were pointing to him being involved with valla but then it just...didn’t happen
Because MANpukumaru is ALL WOMAN!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=32dKkBw8Dis

User Info: FreyzIngardt

FreyzIngardt
2 months ago#13
WOMANpukumaru posted...
Was I the only one exp citing this guy to be involved in the valla plot? He seemed way too important and he kind of dresses like azuras mom? Plus all the dark magic seems to be involved with the zombies, and he had a personal grudge against corrin, and it seemed clear that garon was being manipulated I dunno

It seems like all signs were pointing to him being involved with valla but then it just...didn’t happen

For once I agree with puku. It seemed like there was a lot of potential for Iago to be the True Big Bad manipulating Garon and then they just kinda dropped the ball on it in favor of the generic "evil dragon entity" plot.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
  3. Hello fire emblem board. Whats the deal with Iago *spoilers*