• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
  3. Lol rinkah just solo'd br chapter 12 in lunatic and killed garon

User Info: DiogoShadowJorg

DiogoShadowJorg
3 months ago#41
WOMANpukumaru posted...
>triple post
>doubles down on telling me how to play Incase you still had an illusion about if he was doing that
>deliberately arrogant condescending tone
>starts saying he’s one of the best players

You also made triple posts as well. Some of your posts are all put together. Also, there's no rule against multiple posting here, so it's fine.

Still think my hostility was unwarranted other guy? Trolls have a scent I’m good at detecting it.

I'm confident or "arrogant" by nature, so that's nothing new around here. And says the guy that "he's good at sniffling trolls". If you can say that, then I have no reason to not brag about my skills at FE.

I'm one of the better players, I'm more experienced with the series than your average player by a good mile.

Then I sugest that you learn the definition of troll, because you are doing a pretty bad job at sniffing . Honestly, I think you might be smelling yourself.

"One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument"

Precisely this. You fit the bill more than myself, since I didn't have any intention of causing disrusption or argument. You on the other hand snapped rather easily when I questioned how you did this by accident, rather than keep the argument simple and amicable. Reminder that we have the right for free speech and that I'm no way obligated to agree with you, just as you don't agree with me. If that's all it took to be a troll, then everyone in the universe is a troll.

So, yeah, it's unwarranted.
Right makes might! With divine blade in hand, I shall cleave you along with your sins!
FC: 3926-8239-0430

User Info: WOMANpukumaru

WOMANpukumaru
3 months ago#42
Oh man bunch of standard troll lines. Love em

Now right this way right into this list there ya go! ^_^ shouldnkeep you nice and quiet! Good job!
Because MANpukumaru is ALL WOMAN!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=32dKkBw8Dis

DiogoShadowJorg
3 months ago#43
WOMANpukumaru posted...
Oh man bunch of standard troll lines. Love em

Now right this way right into this list there ya go! ^_^ shouldnkeep you nice and quiet! Good job!

Not really. I mean everything I say, so sorry that you are wrong once again.

Well, you have only joined for about a year, so it's no wonder you are so ignorant. And nothing of value was lost. You were the one who snapped at me for petty reasons, but suit yourself.
Right makes might! With divine blade in hand, I shall cleave you along with your sins!

User Info: Wolferrum

Wolferrum
3 months ago#44
I see "Rinkah" is still the word used to summon Diogo around here. Pretty sure putting her name in your topic title is a guaranteed way to curse your topic, even if you actually have something good to say about her.

At least I assume it's Diogo, since this is about Rinkah and someone I can't see is apparently acting arrogant and has quite an ego.
FE Fates Castle Code: 11256-06930-03502-45315
Switch: 4258-1217-0517

User Info: WOMANpukumaru

WOMANpukumaru
3 months ago#45
Lol invisible people are fun. It becomes like a little game to figure out who it is

What’s even more fun is to not even know they are there because they contribute nothing of value to the conversation.

It reminds me of that episode of black mirror where the guy gets blocked in real life and also a game I once played where every character had to basically pretend one particular didn’t exist or be put to death

At the end of that game when that character was revealed it was a huge twist since everyone basically treated her like she was dead and throughout the game we were basically led to beeline she was like a ghost or soemthing.

...okay that was a tangent.
Because MANpukumaru is ALL WOMAN!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=32dKkBw8Dis

DiogoShadowJorg
3 months ago#46
Wolferrum posted...
I see "Rinkah" is still the word used to summon Diogo around here. Pretty sure putting her name in your topic title is a guaranteed way to curse your topic, even if you actually have something good to say about her.

At least I assume it's Diogo, since this is about Rinkah and someone I can't see is apparently acting arrogant and has quite an ego.

As long as people are wrong about her, I will usually correct people. It's not just Rinkah though, if I see a unit given more or lesser praise than they deserve, then it's up to me to correct them by stating their strengths and weaknesses.

Considering that it's justified and that I'm proud of myself, that goes whitout saying. To have an ego as healthy and awesome as mine is a blessing of the gods.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
  3. Lol rinkah just solo'd br chapter 12 in lunatic and killed garon
  • Topic Archived