• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
  3. Lol rinkah just solo'd br chapter 12 in lunatic and killed garon

User Info: WOMANpukumaru

WOMANpukumaru
3 months ago#1
I’m kind of in disbelief, honestly. Didn’t even know it was possibke. Especially on lunatic....no grinding either she was at appropriate levels... all she needed was a tonic. It was kind of spur of the moment. I was doing it before I even knew it and since the map is one giant chokepoint it just kind of...happened. thought his map was supposed to be impossible??

She couldn’t kill Xander, and she needed a promotion to kill garon. I didn’t even know you could damage him. I thought he instant killed you.

I imagine there’s an even easier way to do this, but I’m just flabbergasted that it was even possible.

What...what just happened....?
Because MANpukumaru is ALL WOMAN!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=32dKkBw8Dis

User Info: Molivious

Molivious
3 months ago#2
Muh boy Rinkah
Please.

WOMANpukumaru
3 months ago#3
Those muscles are for something apparently. Not strength but she got that swole durability.

I have no idea how she ended up the busiest unit even more so than Silas but it happened...is that normal?

User Info: Molivious

Molivious
3 months ago#4
Yeah, she's known to laugh at everything thrown at her at the expense of having weak asf arms. Sakura would even beat her in arm wrestling.

As for the Garon thing, he's not impossible to beat in the first place. So long as you get past draconic hex and surviving a blow, it's only a matter of patience to beat him.
Please.

User Info: Davzz

Davzz
3 months ago#5
If Rinkah gets lucky with stat growths she can actually be usable, especially Bolt Ax-ing things.
http://ontlogy.wordpress.com/
"Can Happiness be Achieved without Sacrifice? Can a New Era be reached without Misfortune?"

User Info: iridium137

iridium137
3 months ago#6
What are her stats? How come she can kill Garon but not Xander?

User Info: NimbusSkye

NimbusSkye
3 months ago#7
Screencaps?
3DS FC: 1221-0399-7115
FE Fates My Castle ID: 12097-00776-95917-49127

WOMANpukumaru
3 months ago#8
Her stats now? I resetted before killing garon(f*** classic)because I didn’t want to promote early. I’ll have to go look later since I don’t have the game on me right now. She had soemthing approaching mid twenty defense with pair up and a tonic(and after several level ups of course from killing everything)

She killed garon because garon is stationary and green. So she can take one hit. Go get healed and wait for the debuff to wear off and repeat. Basically as long as the unit can take one hit and do at least 1 point of damage per round, you can wear garon down eventually. Abusing the game mechanics.

She couldn’t damage Xander I guess because he was red? and of course Xander isn’t going to let you do that since he chases you relentlessly and then there’d be a mess with healers possibly dying and all that. Plus Xander abuses 1-2 range and my the throwing club isn’t strong enough.

Maybe if I had promoted for him, she would have been able to? It didn’t really matter since I had the firepower to deal with him easily.

NimbusSkye posted...
Screencaps?

I don’t know how to do screen caps.

User Info: NimbusSkye

NimbusSkye
3 months ago#9
Killing Garon isn't that hard. Anyone with enough defense/HP to survive a single hit can attack him on EP and move away on PP to heal, then park right back next to Garon. Rinse and repeat.
3DS FC: 1221-0399-7115
FE Fates My Castle ID: 12097-00776-95917-49127

WOMANpukumaru
3 months ago#10
NimbusSkye posted...
Killing Garon isn't that hard. Anyone with enough defense/HP to survive a single hit can attack him on EP and move away on PP to heal, then park right back next to Garon. Rinse and repeat.

Yeah, you just have to have a unit that strong and have enough healing and of course...get to him

I guess if you have a unit strong enough to tank a hit from garon, then basically that’s all you need since the map is one giant chokepoint

Still...I didn’t realize it was possible to tank a hit from garon lol

I guess...when you realy look at it this might be the easiest map in the game since you can win by literally just standing there and nothing else

The only hard part is the dracoshield probably. That was kind of tough.

Probably the only one that’s easier is Dwyer’s map. Put a unit by the gate. Boss dies. The end.

Or maybe the steps. Have Camilla fly you to the exit with a couple of potions.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
  3. Lol rinkah just solo'd br chapter 12 in lunatic and killed garon
  • Topic Archived