• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
  3. Mozu as a Kitsune? Is this hack?

User Info: NaclynE

NaclynE
3 months ago#1
So I was fort bashing a bit ago today and stumbled upon someone having Mozu as a kitsune. I'm like "WAIT WHAT? HOW? Every single time I S rank I get axe/club classes and never Kitsune. Only character I got to go this way was Shigure from Keaton/Azura". I swear this is a hack. How did this person manage this?
Xbox360 handle: Skitz Gaea. PS3, PS4 handle: NaclynE102

User Info: Davzz

Davzz
3 months ago#2
Yes
http://ontlogy.wordpress.com/
"Can Happiness be Achieved without Sacrifice? Can a New Era be reached without Misfortune?"

User Info: Timid_Taguel

Timid_Taguel
3 months ago#3
It's a hack. Only children can inherit special classes, however Shigure will never get Songstress access from Azura and neither will her second child for that matter. The spouses of Kaden, Keaton, Selkie, Velouria, Mozu, etc. will get their secondary class while attempting to partner seal.
"What should I put here? Guess I'll just have to ask the voices in my head..."

NaclynE
3 months ago#4
Timid_Taguel posted...
It's a hack. Only children can inherit special classes, however Shigure will never get Songstress access from Azura and neither will her second child for that matter. The spouses of Kaden, Keaton, Selkie, Velouria, Mozu, etc. will get their secondary class while attempting to partner seal.

Figured as much. Was going to say I do have her listed in my log book in case no one believes me. After sacking the fort I made it a point of snagging that Mozu just because cuz it's still TFing me.

Timid_Taguel
3 months ago#5
NaclynE posted...
Timid_Taguel posted...

Figured as much. Was going to say I do have her listed in my log book in case no one believes me. After sacking the fort I made it a point of snagging that Mozu just because cuz it's still TFing me.

There's illegitimate shenanigans all over My Castle. Some of the minor things are that first gens have skills such as Aptitude, which only Mozu and the kids should have, and the occasional Dragon Fang, Draconic Hex, Hoshidan Unity, Nohrian Trust, Even Better, Better Odds, etc.

User Info: charcoalswift

charcoalswift
3 months ago#6
NaclynE posted...
So I was fort bashing a bit ago today and stumbled upon someone having Mozu as a kitsune. I'm like "WAIT WHAT? HOW? Every single time I S rank I get axe/club classes and never Kitsune. Only character I got to go this way was Shigure from Keaton/Azura". I swear this is a hack. How did this person manage this?

He used Action replay
Do you get to the Cloud District very often? Oh, what am I saying, of course you don't.

NaclynE
3 months ago#7
Timid_Taguel posted...
NaclynE posted...
Timid_Taguel posted...

There's illegitimate shenanigans all over My Castle. Some of the minor things are that first gens have skills such as Aptitude, which only Mozu and the kids should have, and the occasional Dragon Fang, Draconic Hex, Hoshidan Unity, Nohrian Trust, Even Better, Better Odds, etc.

Totally believe that. I have mentioned in older posts that I have came across MyCastles with all resources. I still have BTW. it's just the way the Mozu kitsune figure looks the head is disproportion from the body so I felt that should of been an obvious clue that this was a hack. But I went here to double check cuz I wasn't sure if I was trippin. Also I am aware S rank via Keaton gives her warrior->beserker/hero but I don't really hook her up with Kadan. I have had other people hook up with Kadan and I remember getting I believe the club class (however current Lunatic run Hinoka has diviner as an option?) so I have no idea. Also I do know as I said Shigure seems to have "exception" rules where again on a run he had the wolf class for heart reclass which puzzled me cuz everyone else gets warrior->berserker/hero. The skills I believe sound right cuz I always wondered how first gens would get Corrin based skills. Mozu skill I have realized people like Xander can go villager and get aptitude. But fem gen one character yeah no for aptitude. Gotta be a hack.

NaclynE
3 months ago#8
charcoalswift posted...
NaclynE posted...

He used Action replay

Would explain alot. Even the disproportion of Mozu's head.

Timid_Taguel
3 months ago#9
NaclynE posted...
Timid_Taguel posted...
NaclynE posted...
Timid_Taguel posted...

Totally believe that. I have mentioned in older posts that I have came across MyCastles with all resources. I still have BTW. it's just the way the Mozu kitsune figure looks the head is disproportion from the body so I felt that should of been an obvious clue that this was a hack. But I went here to double check cuz I wasn't sure if I was trippin. Also I am aware S rank via Keaton gives her warrior->beserker/hero but I don't really hook her up with Kadan. I have had other people hook up with Kadan and I remember getting I believe the club class (however current Lunatic run Hinoka has diviner as an option?) so I have no idea. Also I do know as I said Shigure seems to have "exception" rules where again on a run he had the wolf class for heart reclass which puzzled me cuz everyone else gets warrior->berserker/hero. The skills I believe sound right cuz I always wondered how first gens would get Corrin based skills. Mozu skill I have realized people like Xander can go villager and get aptitude. But fem gen one character yeah no for aptitude. Gotta be a hack.

I think Kaden gives his spouse Diviner > Onmyoji/Basara.

NaclynE
3 months ago#10
Timid_Taguel posted...
NaclynE posted...
Timid_Taguel posted...
NaclynE posted...
Timid_Taguel posted...

I think Kaden gives his spouse Diviner > Onmyoji/Basara.

Seems right. As I said I don't normally S pair reclass Kadan mate's often so I was blind guessing since I know Keaton's mate's is warrior->berserker/hero. Thanks for the correction.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
  3. Mozu as a Kitsune? Is this hack?
  • Topic Archived