• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
  3. What tier would this unit be in the opposite route? Day 2: Effie

User Info: guedesbrawl

guedesbrawl
2 years ago#11
TC, your effie has 50 of base speed.
My naruhina-oriented rewrite of Naruto (currently has 230K words and 15 chapters): https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11577577/1/Because-I-Love-You-Chasing-After-You

User Info: HayashiTakara

HayashiTakara
2 years ago#12
emagdnE posted...
S.

Hana just has Spd and Str.

Effie has Str, Spd, AND DEF. She can actually take hits and isn't entirely reliant on RNG, which instantly makes her more useful than all of the Hoshidan units other than Ryoma.

.....Like I said, we may as well just give all the Nohrians S ranks.

Rng likes to speed screw effie and rinka has better spd and def, anyway her best asset is str alone, her classes only makes her other stats pasSable at best
NNID: HTakara82 - Add me if you're looking for a good time, lol
FC: 0619-5012-7866 ; DeviantArt: http://htakara82.deviantart.com/

User Info: Tables

Tables
2 years ago#13
guedesbrawl posted...
https://www.reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/5gvcvf/rfireemblem_makes_a_fates_conquest_tier_list_20/?sort=new

Elise is somehow low tier there as well, and I don't know how Felicia 2 being ranked higher than Felicia 1 could possibly make any sense, but its a thing.

I couldn't contain myself and had to post something, but...

I'm not really sure where you're getting that from. Felicia 1 is in the unranked section, Felicia 2 is locked in the lower section. That means F1 is guaranteed higher than F2, and likely by a lot. Same with Elise, Effie and so on. They're currently unranked. So okay, they're not ending up in the top 7, but they're still somewhere around the middle or higher potentially.
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -Reiner Knizia

User Info: wolfei132

wolfei132
2 years ago#14
Cobalnite posted...
emagdnE posted...
S.

Effie has Str, Spd, AND DEF. She can actually take hits and isn't entirely reliant on RNG, which instantly makes her more useful than all of the Hoshidan units other than Ryoma.

Even Nyx?

mages are iffy on CQ in the first place since ninjas and bowmen are everywhere, and enemy RES/SPD is generally pretty high. on BR? enemy axeman and knights are going to get destroyed by Nyx.
3DS FC: 2294-3757-2928

User Info: Cobalnite

Cobalnite
2 years ago#15
guedesbrawl posted...
Cobalnite posted...
guedesbrawl posted...
https://www.reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/5gvcvf/rfireemblem_makes_a_fates_conquest_tier_list_20/?sort=new

Elise is somehow low tier there as well, and I don't know how Felicia 2 being ranked higher than Felicia 1 could possibly make any sense, but its a thing.

I couldn't contain myself and had to post something, but...

Uh... those are currently unranked characters...

In a way they are unranked, but they are split in two categories and seeing Effie--and ELise for that matter--anywhere close to the sucky tier or the likes of Arthur kinda triggers me.

Or maybe i don't understand their system very well. It seems like a ladder system, but i'm not 100% sure.

The split categories are the characters that have been already ranked and the ones who haven't yet
Also it looks like it's ladder
Official Husband of Lady Azura from FE:Fates
Xenoblade logic: Toppling huge monsters with only 1 punch

User Info: Cobalnite

Cobalnite
2 years ago#16
wolfei132 posted...
Cobalnite posted...
emagdnE posted...
S.

Even Nyx?

mages are iffy on CQ in the first place since ninjas and bowmen are everywhere, and enemy RES/SPD is generally pretty high. on BR? enemy axeman and knights are going to get destroyed by Nyx.

Oh yeah, forgot enemies in BR have bad/terrible avoid
Official Husband of Lady Azura from FE:Fates
Xenoblade logic: Toppling huge monsters with only 1 punch

guedesbrawl
2 years ago#17
HayashiTakara posted...
emagdnE posted...
S.

Rng likes to speed screw effie and rinka has better spd and def, anyway her best asset is str alone, her classes only makes her other stats pasSable at best

Sorry, but in Birthright? We have Ninja pair-ups, Samurai pair-ups, Rally Speed, and most enemies are Nohrian S...lowpokes.

Worse case, you can always go to General for Wary fighter... and unlike Rinkah, Effie has more HP AND has GN access, so her total durability is much higher.
My naruhina-oriented rewrite of Naruto (currently has 230K words and 15 chapters): https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11577577/1/Because-I-Love-You-Chasing-After-You

User Info: DiogoShadowJorg

DiogoShadowJorg
2 years ago#18
B rank. More or less the same as Hana.

She has pretty much more STR,HP and DEF than Hana but lacks SPD,SKL and RES.
DiogoShadowJorg,official Hoshido Corrin of the Fire Emblem Fates Boards
FC: 3926-8239-0430

User Info: DiogoShadowJorg

DiogoShadowJorg
2 years ago#19
guedesbrawl posted...
HayashiTakara posted...
emagdnE posted...
S.

Sorry, but in Birthright? We have Ninja pair-ups, Samurai pair-ups, Rally Speed, and most enemies are Nohrian S...lowpokes.

Worse case, you can always go to General for Wary fighter... and unlike Rinkah, Effie has more HP AND has GN access, so her total durability is much higher.

No matter what class she is, her DEF will be inferior to RInkah's tough and having a few more extra HP points aren't going to give her that much of a edge.
DiogoShadowJorg,official Hoshido Corrin of the Fire Emblem Fates Boards
FC: 3926-8239-0430

guedesbrawl
2 years ago#20
Cobalnite posted...
wolfei132 posted...
Cobalnite posted...
emagdnE posted...
S.

Even Nyx?

Oh yeah, forgot enemies in BR have bad/terrible avoid

Nyx is Elise without staves and auras. Yup, she hits hard and bad SKL isnt as much of a problem as it could be in conquest, but the moment something counters her she dies. Playing around her frailty and since she doesn't have much in the way of auras, 'id put her at B+/A-
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
  3. What tier would this unit be in the opposite route? Day 2: Effie
  • Topic Archived