• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
  3. You can dress Ophelia up in any outfit you want. What would you make her wear?

User Info: ToadFan4Ever

ToadFan4Ever
2 years ago#1
I'm going with Emmeryn's clothes, because she is TOTALLY going to be the new exalt of Ylisse one day when she returns with Odin back to her true home continent.

This is canon, people!
Not changing this sig until Arfur the Doogan is announced for Smash Bros.

User Info: Gugomo

Gugomo
2 years ago#2
I guess a dress.
"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero... I have always only fought for the people I believe in..." - Zero

User Info: Mavitar

Mavitar
2 years ago#3
Dress her in Lissa's outfit and tie her hair in pigtails.
Then ask people to say she doesn't look just like Lissa with a straight face.
Opinions are like dicks. It's okay to have one, but if you're shoving it in everyone's face we're going to have problems.

ToadFan4Ever
2 years ago#4
Gugomo posted...
I guess a dress.

Like this~?

http://66.media.tumblr.com/3b4f797ba932ff9cdacff0239142f305/tumblr_oc1nyaIdXj1ra3h5lo2_r5_250.png

User Info: Kyojo777

Kyojo777
2 years ago#5
Except for the thong, her outfit's good enough as is imo.
... Was this all... Just a dream...? A nightmare...? No... It was a good dream... Goodbye, Kazuya...

ToadFan4Ever
2 years ago#6
Mavitar posted...
Dress her in Lissa's outfit and tie her hair in pigtails.
Then ask people to say she doesn't look just like Lissa with a straight face.

So like this?

http://67.media.tumblr.com/5bc7013bd70cc9397ef91d75dcd8dd16/tumblr_ntsyirdUBO1tcc57xo1_1280.png

User Info: WitchressOrochi

WitchressOrochi
2 years ago#7
Myrmidon Awakening Version!
Beautiful spellcaster for Hoshido former retainer of my mother-figure Mikoto

ToadFan4Ever
2 years ago#8
WitchressOrochi posted...
Myrmidon Awakening Version!

This is the best I could find all over the internet.

http://66.media.tumblr.com/5ddb1533993cd5cd8775b86a3c6a5f44/tumblr_obas0xxuhj1uf35x9o1_1280.jpg

User Info: WitchressOrochi

WitchressOrochi
2 years ago#9
ToadFan4Ever posted...
I'm going with Emmeryn's clothes, because she is TOTALLY going to be the new exalt of Ylisse one day when she returns with Odin back to her true home continent.

This is canon, people!

If she isn't paired Unless ie M!Corrin goes back since Awakening trio can bring their spouses with them including Xander or Leo with Serena, Camilla/Elise with the other 2 so yeah she can go.
Beautiful spellcaster for Hoshido former retainer of my mother-figure Mikoto

ToadFan4Ever
2 years ago#10
WitchressOrochi posted...
ToadFan4Ever posted...

This is canon, people!

If she isn't paired Unless ie M!Corrin goes back since Awakening trio can bring their spouses with them including Xander or Leo with Serena, Camilla/Elise with the other 2 so yeah she can go.

Yeah, but if there is any pairing for male corn that would ever be deemed official, it's definitely Azura.

So I can guarantee you if not Ophelia, we'll definitely see a descendant of hers and mine. Lol :v showing up in any game taking place at anytime after the events of Awakening in Ylisse!
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
  3. You can dress Ophelia up in any outfit you want. What would you make her wear?
  • Topic Archived