The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
  3. Is it wrong to abandon my own father?

User Info: Bambino_King

Bambino_King
2 years ago#1
As you all already know, my father have done terrible things in the past.

And I can't forgive him for not remembering his own wife.

But, before my depature from his castle, He bawled

"Dear son, this old man is not very tired, he's exausted for the gift that charmed all the girls to his knees. How do you expect me to remember all my 500 wives names. This old man invented this country for one reason - to woo women - and in that endeavour lazyness will not do. Have a safe trip"

User Info: HonestIago

HonestIago
2 years ago#2
I'm not quite sure what you're playing at. Is "Bambino_King" a nickname for Xander?
Unpopular Opinion #1: Apollo x Juniper is a trash pairing. Apollo and Athena have much better chemistry.

User Info: Latino_King

Latino_King
2 years ago#3
HonestIago posted...
I'm not quite sure what you're playing at. Is "Bambino_King" a nickname for Xander?

He's talking about me...
AKA 305_King
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall." -Confucius

User Info: DiogoShadowJorg

DiogoShadowJorg
2 years ago#4
Yes.

If he's evil, then you should abadon him.
DiogoShadowJorg,official Hoshido Corrin of the Fire Emblem Fates Boards
FC: 3926-8239-0430

Latino_King
2 years ago#5
DiogoShadowJorg posted...
Yes.

Someone that's evil could, eventually, become a good person later on.
AKA 305_King
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall." -Confucius

DiogoShadowJorg
2 years ago#6
Latino_King posted...
Yes.

That still doesn't excuse their actions. The future doesn't matter, only the present, when it comes to good or evil. If you are evil then you are worth killing, no matter the future. If you redeem yourself, that's all good and all, however don't blame anyone if you get killed before you can redeem yourself, that's the fate of those who fail to redeem themselves. The best thing to do, is to never have a reason to redeem yourself in the first place.

Also, the best form of redemption is when you aren't really wrong to begin with like Cecil Harvey.

User Info: HonestIago

HonestIago
2 years ago#7
Latino_King posted...
Yes.

That still doesn't excuse their actions. The future doesn't matter, only the present, when it comes to good or evil. If you are evil then you are worth killing, no matter the future. If you redeem yourself, that's all good and all, however don't blame anyone if you get killed before you can redeem yourself, that's the fate of those who fail to redeem themselves. The best thing to do, is to never have a reason to redeem yourself in the first place.

Also, the best form of redemption is when you aren't really wrong to begin with like Cecil Harvey.

Sage Diogo, I need some advice.

Four years ago, my younger brother stole some of my Reese's Pieces from my stock of Easter candy. He still hasn't repented or redeemed himself. Have I a good enough reason to kill him yet? It's his fault if he didn't redeem himself before getting killed, right? (Also, what type of weapon would you say is best for slaying the guilty? Should I boil him in a vat or molten Reese's Pieces to do him poetic justice?)
Unpopular Opinion #1: Apollo x Juniper is a trash pairing. Apollo and Athena have much better chemistry.

DiogoShadowJorg
2 years ago#8
HonestIago posted...
Latino_King posted...
Yes.

Sage Diogo, I need some advice.

Four years ago, my younger brother stole some of my Reese's Pieces from my stock of Easter candy. He still hasn't repented or redeemed himself. Have I a good enough reason to kill him yet? It's his fault if he didn't redeem himself before getting killed, right? (Also, what type of weapon would you say is best for slaying the guilty? Should I boil him in a vat or molten Reese's Pieces to do him poetic justice?)

If all he did was steal from you, then he deserves to be forced to work for you for free until he pays or gives back what he stole.

Latino_King
2 years ago#9
Latino_King posted...
Yes.

The future doesn't matter? What a load of bullcrap. You've mentioned before that you would shoot and kill Endgame if given the opportunity. As much as I dislike the guy, he isn't someone I would consider "evil".

If anything, your warped sense of justice is what makes you evil, more than anything. You're just like Light Yagami from Death Note. The ends justify the means, or so they say (which I happen to disagree with).
AKA 305_King

DiogoShadowJorg
2 years ago#10
Latino_King posted...
Latino_King posted...
Yes.

The future doesn't matter? What a load of bullcrap. You've mentioned before that you would shoot and kill Endgame if given the opportunity. As much as I dislike the guy, he isn't someone I would consider "evil".

If anything, your warped sense of justice is what makes you evil, more than anything. You're just like Light Yagami from Death Note. The ends justify the means, or so they say (which I happen to disagree with).

You are wrong about me then. I don't target inocent people. Also I don't remember ever saying that I would shoot him given the chance. All I said is that he's most likely evil, due to his "hope is a disease of soul" and thus most likely deserves divine retribution for his sins. Given the chance, I wouldn't kill him, not whitout proof that he's evil at least.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
  3. Is it wrong to abandon my own father?
  • Topic Archived