The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
  3. Fire Emblem Fates is now an anime. How would you handle it?

User Info: LightAngel2

LightAngel2
2 years ago#1
Title is self-explanatory. If you were in charge of making Fates into a anime, what would you do? Take the obvious path of Revelation? Maybe Conquest instead or perhaps Birthright? How would you change Corrin as a character or maybe not at all? Also which gender for Corrin? Maybe both as twins? Who should get more screen time? Pairings that should happen? Discuss haha!
Official Alt of GentleSakura Nice to meet ya! http://gfaqsfef.wikia.com/wiki/LightAngel2_-_Gentle_Sakura
Seeking to claim Lady Hinoka's love...

User Info: xXgarchompxX

xXgarchompxX
2 years ago#2
Burn it with fiyur.
Number of topics that killed baby manatees:183
How am I supposed to punish Ike's side smash?? - Epic_Manky (9/10/15) | 'I care about your mom' -Cecilthepaladin

User Info: Letseiv

Letseiv
2 years ago#3
I'd cancel it.
UNIVERSE!
The greatest love is yet to come!

User Info: BlazGear

BlazGear
2 years ago#4
3 paths.

3 anime.

All garbage.
Chiaki Nanami: A well written tragedy character.
Asriel Dremurr: A well written tragedy character. Happy Endings: Not here.

LightAngel2
2 years ago#5
xXgarchompxX posted...
Burn it with fiyur.

Sounds like your enthusiastic about the idea.....haha
Official Alt of GentleSakura Nice to meet ya! http://gfaqsfef.wikia.com/wiki/LightAngel2_-_Gentle_Sakura

LightAngel2
2 years ago#6
Letseiv posted...
I'd cancel it.

You can't! Your career depends on this anime being successful! You must make it work haha

User Info: Big-Wicket

Big-Wicket
2 years ago#7
Letseiv posted...
I'd cancel it.

This is the only right answer.
"No! You're going to sit here and talk with me, and you're going to enjoy it!" - Inigo, flirting
"BOOOOORING" - Female Morgan, rejecting

User Info: Mavitar

Mavitar
2 years ago#8
It already is.
Opinions are like dicks. It's okay to have one, but if you're shoving it in everyone's face we're going to have problems.

User Info: MetaFalconPunch

MetaFalconPunch
2 years ago#9
Make the amount of blood get more and more in each episode until literally the whole screen is red and you can only hear what's going on at all times, even when people aren't battling.
Born too late to explore Earth, born too early to explore space. Born just in time to explore the wondrous and terrifying depths of the internet.

User Info: Technickal1

Technickal1
2 years ago#10
12 episodes.
1 for the prologue and first five chapters.
3 for Birthright.
3 for Conquest.
4 for Revelation.

The plot is largely the same except both male and female Corrin (who are twins) wake up from the same dream. The first five chapters then play out then the split happens. The Birthright episodes star M!Corrin who chose Hoshido, while the Conquest episodes star F!Corrin who chose Nohr. Like the games, they have to fight the opposing kingdom, but this time they also have to fight each other. The Revelation episodes star both M!Corrin and F!Corrin as they work together to unite the two kingdoms and uncover the mystery of Valla.
3DS FC: 0705-2213-8367
FE14 MC Address: 06522-09932-36503-79745
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
  3. Fire Emblem Fates is now an anime. How would you handle it?
  • Topic Archived