• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
  3. Could Benny destroy Birthright?

User Info: Mr_Yooj

Mr_Yooj
2 years ago#1
By himself? Dude is literally a tank. Give him Wary Fighter. Renewal somehow to survive.

Only issues he would have is magic and bows. But I think otherwise he'd like like invincible.
Aka Meowsticks
Watch 'World of Saviors' Episode 1 here: https://youtu.be/6NOZna6QUew and follow Luke Allens on his journey to become a Savior of the World.

Mr_Yooj
2 years ago#2
Also yes Benny could physically destroy a Birthright cartridge.
Aka Meowsticks
Watch 'World of Saviors' Episode 1 here: https://youtu.be/6NOZna6QUew and follow Luke Allens on his journey to become a Savior of the World.

User Info: Chaosmark101

Chaosmark101
2 years ago#3
Think GK!Effie would have a better Shot

User Info: UnlessJack

UnlessJack
2 years ago#4
I mean... Obs can pretty much tank everything in Birthright, and she's no where near as durable as Benny.
"BOOM! Like happy festival fireworks, ya?" is and always will be the greatest line of all time.
Setsuna's number one fan.

Mr_Yooj
2 years ago#5
UnlessJack posted...
I mean... Obs can pretty much tank everything in Birthright, and she's no where near as durable as Benny.

So that's a yes then?
Aka Meowsticks

User Info: UnlessJack

UnlessJack
2 years ago#6
Mr_Yooj posted...
UnlessJack posted...

So that's a yes then?

Yes.
"BOOM! Like happy festival fireworks, ya?" is and always will be the greatest line of all time.
Setsuna's number one fan.

User Info: DiogoShadowJorg

DiogoShadowJorg
2 years ago#7
No. He can't 1-2 range attack like Ryoma. Also Oboro doesn't last long against Berserkers.
DiogoShadowJorg,official Hoshido Corrin of the Fire Emblem Fates Boards
FC: 3926-8239-0430

User Info: HonestIago

HonestIago
2 years ago#8
Just give him Hinoka's Guard Naginata if he needs to wall something, then give him Venge Naginata if his defenses are good enough for Enemy Phase.
"It is not good for man to be alone." -God
Remember that time Rikabro Bel-Air'd us in that otherwise super grim KS pseudo-Rika route?

User Info: Cobalnite

Cobalnite
2 years ago#9
UnlessJack posted...

Pretty much this
Official Husband of Lady Azura from FE:Fates
Xenoblade logic: Toppling huge monsters with only 1 punch

User Info: Mavitar

Mavitar
2 years ago#10
Alone? Maybe.
With a pair up? Definitely.
Opinions are like dicks. It's okay to have one, but if you're shoving it in everyone's face we're going to have problems.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
  3. Could Benny destroy Birthright?
  • Topic Archived