• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
  3. Why is Camilla so Sexy?

User Info: Tails15809

Tails15809
4 years ago#1
Those t***, that ass, that abundance of hair... Those t***. It's so hard to resist the pseudo-incest ship when she is so sexy. Why did they add booby physics to make it that much harder?
Not changing until Team Fortress 3 is announced. Started 3/8/14.
Owner of a 500 post topic. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/437678-team-fortress-2/68735650

User Info: GrandmasterZer0

GrandmasterZer0
4 years ago#2
Pandering
*Sighs harder than Cordelia and Caeldori combined*

User Info: Flare_Sorrow

Flare_Sorrow
4 years ago#3
I don't know either. They could have made Camilla look like Hinoka, but they took a step forward in making them polar opposites (Camilla has long hair, Hinoka's is short, they sport opposite color schemes).

There's this guy that's gonna come in here and talk s*** about Camilla. Don't listen to him, his arguments are baseless. This is a warning.
*The Black Hokage appears. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpoYodWZjhY
Also the Official Husband of Camilla from Fire Emblem: Fates

User Info: Bloody_Pieri

Bloody_Pieri
4 years ago#4
GrandmasterZer0 posted...
Pandering
Yay! Violence~

User Info: DolphinPants

DolphinPants
4 years ago#5
Flare_Sorrow posted...
There's this guy that's gonna come in here and talk s*** about Camilla. Don't listen to him, his arguments are baseless. This is a warning.

"Someone doesn't like Cammy! His opinion differs from mine, so all of his arguments are invalid!"
FC: 3394-3744-8295 NNID: DiabolicalPotato
HEY NOW, YOU'RE AN ALL STAR

Flare_Sorrow
4 years ago#6
DolphinPants posted...
Flare_Sorrow posted...

"Someone doesn't like Cammy! His opinion differs from mine, so all of his arguments are invalid!"

Never said that, did I? His arguments are baseless and have been dismantled by me many times, lol. Some arguments against Camilla are valid (her outfit being impractical). It's just that his are not ("Sagging blobs"? Complete lie. Flat ass? Also a lie. No personality? Now that's a lie too, the whole "Cowmilla" thing is also a complete ruse due to the fact that the developers were joking around and didn't mean for that to be taken seriously) . People don't have to like Camilla.

Way to go on failing the reading comprehension that hard though.

User Info: Cobalnite

Cobalnite
4 years ago#7
Flare_Sorrow posted...

I hope you're only talking about Endgame...
Edit: NVM just confirmed you're talking about Endgame
Official Husband of Lady Azura from FE:Fates
Xenoblade logic: Toppling huge monsters with only 1 punch

User Info: Tails15809

Tails15809
4 years ago#8
I don't know who Cowmilla is but I'd like to milk her udders. Huehuehue.

oh god what am I turning into?
Not changing until Team Fortress 3 is announced. Started 3/8/14.
Owner of a 500 post topic. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/437678-team-fortress-2/68735650

User Info: DolphinPants

DolphinPants
4 years ago#9
Flare_Sorrow posted...
DolphinPants posted...
Flare_Sorrow posted...

Never said that, did I? His arguments are baseless and have been dismantled by me many times, lol. Some arguments against Camilla are valid (her outfit being impractical). It's just that his are not ("Sagging blobs"? Complete lie. Flat ass? Also a lie. No personality? Now that's a lie too, the whole "Cowmilla" thing is also a complete ruse due to the fact that the developers were joking around and didn't mean for that to be taken seriously) . People don't have to like Camilla.

Except.... she does have a flat ass and saggy boobs....
FC: 3394-3744-8295 NNID: DiabolicalPotato
HEY NOW, YOU'RE AN ALL STAR

Flare_Sorrow
4 years ago#10
DolphinPants posted...
Flare_Sorrow posted...
DolphinPants posted...
Flare_Sorrow posted...

Except.... she does have a flat ass and saggy boobs....

Camilla's official art knocks out the former argument. But for real, real breasts have sag to them as well, all real breasts do, its just a matter of how saggy, and Camilla's really aren't that saggy.. Her swimsuit CG takes out the latter. It's nothing huge, but it does contradict this statement.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
  3. Why is Camilla so Sexy?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A