• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
  3. So is there any consensus on what gender Corrin is better?

User Info: Metal Gear Raxis

Metal Gear Raxis
4 years ago#1
I believe the general opinion back in Awakening was male Robin was better since you could produce two Morgans instead of one, and because Galeforce.

Is there any opinion yet this time around, or is it too soon to really call?
Me: Final Spark (R) cooldown increased to 100/85/70 seconds from 80/65/50 seconds.
Thunder: LUX COMPLETELY UNPLAYABLE NOW. HOLY F***.

User Info: BlazGear

BlazGear
4 years ago#2
Female for 2 kids and having a wider option while being able to get all kids.
Sing with me a song of silence and blood the rain falls by can't wash away the mud
within my ancient heart dwells madness and pride, can no one hear my cry?

User Info: karmaepsilon

karmaepsilon
4 years ago#3
Also female has more partners you can S support with personal skills based on being the backend of a guard stance. Which is nice with Nohrian Trust being OP
FE Fates Castle Address: 03832-48902 82020-67180 Hoshido Kid focus when Hoshido is up and when Nohr is up focus is on royals

User Info: miragemoon

miragemoon
4 years ago#4
Yep, early Jakob is really good too.

User Info: Taiphlosion

Taiphlosion
4 years ago#5
female because early jakob
Me on Gamefaqs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITSW9QTBAlw

User Info: Namio

Namio
4 years ago#6
Mostly everyone is going to say female. Why even ask?

User Info: Metal Gear Raxis

Metal Gear Raxis
4 years ago#7
Namio posted...
Mostly everyone is going to say female. Why even ask?

Because I didn't know for certain and I was curious. Why else?
Me: Final Spark (R) cooldown increased to 100/85/70 seconds from 80/65/50 seconds.
Thunder: LUX COMPLETELY UNPLAYABLE NOW. HOLY F***.

User Info: Ichipoo

Ichipoo
4 years ago#8
This answer should be obvious but female because she can marry anybody she wants without having to worry about missing out on a child due to ISIS not looking ahead and making an equal number of male and female units.

If only they made it so that either Crimson and/or Flora aren't strictly Kamui/Corrin-sexuals...
Official Karin and Red Moeblob Ranger of the Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Board. <3
https://twitter.com/Ichitsun

User Info: soma2035

soma2035
4 years ago#9
I believe male avatar is usually used for the best Kanas. Elise!Ophelia!Kana and Camilla!Velouria!Kana are two that see a lot of discussion for absurd stat potential. We're talking 3rd gen, but having two children isn't as great as it sounds, since Corrin will always pass Nohr Prince/Princess to any child that's not Kana. While it's a good class, it's not what every child wants, and it's clumsy to use on several of them. Also, Corrin passes his dragon weakness which comes into play at least on Chapter 26 Conquest.

That being said, female is probably better for in-game since Jakob can be immediately good while Felicia is basically just staffbot + support until she gets Flame Shuriken. Even that is more of a niche role than fighting role, and Jakob's personal skill is generally considered better.
To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption,that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

User Info: Queen_Hoshido

Queen_Hoshido
4 years ago#10
Female

- Can marry anyone she wants and still get all the children

- Better customization options

- Two children instead of one

- Recruit Jakob earlier
"You'll forget me,but the memories themselves will never go away.Memories of you and me will always be together...forever, inside him."- Xion KH 368/2
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
  3. So is there any consensus on what gender Corrin is better?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A