• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
  3. Now that Revelation is out, let's talk about Midori's 100% Miracle build.

User Info: emagdnE

emagdnE
3 years ago#1
Disclaimer: akairyuvn was the one who came up with this build. I haven't seen him/her since that topic though.

So, hey. Want to do some over the top overpowered stuff for s***s and giggles or prepare for the possible Apotheosis DLC that might take a bit more than deploying Ryoma to stomp? Let me tell you how to make Midori ascend to goddesshood!

Mozu!Midori
Basara
+7 tome/scroll, reccomend Tiger Spirit (The -3 follow up ASpd doesn't matter because she's fast no matter what + cooking buffs + Tiger Spirit mitigates its penalty with +1 Spd + statue cap boosts.)
Hoshidan Unity, Nohrian Trust, Luck +4, Quixotic, Vantage

And her pair up mule:
Azura/Beruka/Hinoka!Siegbert
Basara
Weapon doesn't matter because he's just a mule.
Miracle, Sol, Astra, Dragon Fang/Aether, (If you have the Vanguard DLC) Lethality

Midori can get Basara by A+ing Selkie.
Siegbert can get Basara by A+ing Shiro.

The logic is pretty simple: Lucky Charm gives Midori a +20% Miracle activation rate. (Siegbert is chosen because of his personal skill which will give Midori +2 damage.) Paired with Hoshidan Unity and Quixotic, that leads to a +45% Miracle activation rate. So from there, you have to get her to 55 Luk. And then she becomes practically immortal because when she's low on HP, Vantage will kick in. And then one of these nice things will almost likely happen.

Sol: She gets HP back.
Astra: Instant shield gage filled.
Dragon Fang: Teh damage. Should be enough to destroy the enemy.
Aether: HP back + more shield gage filling.
Lethality: Attacker go bye bye.

Mozu!Midori as Basara has a Skl cap of 34, and it is possible to boost everyone's Skl cap by 12 in Revelation. Combine that with the +25% activation rate from skills and you've got a 71% chance for Sol, 59% for Dragon Fang, 48% for Astra/Aether, and 36% for Lethality.

Note: Beruka!Siegbert gives +1 Skl.

So how do we get her to 55 Luk?

Basara cap: 35
Personal modifier: 0, yeah. But the important thing is Mozu (And Elise, but don't do Elise!Midori. She'll hurt her Skl. Skl is important for the craziness that is this build.) cancels out Kaze's -2 Luk mod.
Luck +4: Dur, 6!
Basara pair up partner bonus: 5
Siegbert's pair up bonus with one of the forementioned mothers: 1
Statues (Felicia, Hana, Setsuna, Charlotte, Mitama, Percy): 6
Luck Tonic: 4

57 Luk!

You can also have Asugi as chef instead of using a Luck Tonic to hit exactly 55, but considering tonics are just 150 gold and Jakob/Peri/Percy/Anna's cooking is better for boosting stats period.....

There's also Rally Luck. But does anyone even care about rally mules in Fates?

So basically..... you put Midori right in the middle of a group of enemies (Watch out for debuffs. If she loses 3 Luk, she becomes vulnerable. Even if it is a 1% chance of Miracle failure. You know how this series is with RNG screwage.) and everyone suicides against her. Have other units nearby to clean up what survives Mighty Midori's wrath.

And since she has such high Spd and Luk, there's a good chance she'll dodge many attacks coming her way to begin with.

This is why I said Midori must be destroyed. She's only 8-10 and dealing drugs and she's this powerful. What happens when she's a full grown woman and is stronger and faster?! I warned you! I warned you all!

Have fun~!
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus

User Info: asdfggghh1

asdfggghh1
3 years ago#2
emagdnE posted...
This is why I said Midori must be destroyed. She's only 8-10 and dealing drugs and she's this powerful. What happens when she's a full grown woman and is stronger and faster?! I warned you! I warned you all!

She makes friend with the Annas of the world and put Recettear to shame.
My balls do not blend.
IGN: Kamren FC: 0705-2591-1313, Self-Proclaimed Wailord Lord of the Wonder Trade Guild

User Info: PoisonedYouth

PoisonedYouth
3 years ago#3
This is more cartoonishly evil than Garon.
Canon Wife of Xander/Official Wielder of his Epic Personal Weapon

User Info: Spockmaster3000

Spockmaster3000
3 years ago#4
Would this build work with an Avatar? I'm playing through birthright at the moment and saving revelations for after.
Add Me
FC: 1778-9943-8546 Name: Buu

User Info: Not_The_Animes

Not_The_Animes
3 years ago#5
Cool build, but...
Astra isn't an instant shield gauge. It's only instant shield gauge if all 5 attacks are performed. And since Astra has priority over Sol, you can screw yourself out of a heal and not have a full guard gauge.
Really, I think Sol, Aether, and Lethality are the only offensive skills she would want to run. Might I suggest Dragon Ward instead of Astra?
When everybody is anime, nobody is anime.
Kowashitai!

User Info: Airship_Canon

Airship_Canon
3 years ago#6
Spockmaster3000 posted...
Would this build work with an Avatar? I'm playing through birthright at the moment and saving revelations for after.

No. You can do similar things, but not the full deal.

Midori's works because she has a +20% Activation rate for LCK skills.
Displaying their Might, Ordering Carriers, Admirals at War!
To win the fight, tactics are crucial!

User Info: selkie1997

selkie1997
3 years ago#7
Not_The_Animes posted...
Cool build, but...
Astra isn't an instant shield gauge. It's only instant shield gauge if all 5 attacks are performed. And since Astra has priority over Sol, you can screw yourself out of a heal and not have a full guard gauge.
Really, I think Sol, Aether, and Lethality are the only offensive skills she would want to run. Might I suggest Dragon Ward instead of Astra?

She has vantage and miracle, so if anyone else attacks she has a chance of recovering that amount of health and proc miracle again or using astra to get the full guard gauge, unless you attack them and they have vantage. The time that it would not be an instant shield gauge is if you kill the enemy.
I speak good Engrish

User Info: apolloflameowns

apolloflameowns
3 years ago#8
Airship_Canon posted...

Would this even be effective though if she's not using nosferatu? Since she'll be stuck at 1hp and miracle doesn't work at 1hp so.......
OFFICIAL KID ICARUS UPRISING CHAMPION/FUSION MASTER
Online Name = ******** (All Stars in Name)

Airship_Canon
3 years ago#9
emagdnE posted...

Mozu!Midori as Basara has a Skl cap of 34, and it is possible to boost everyone's Skl cap by 12 in Revelation. Combine that with the +25% activation rate from skills and you've got a 71% chance for Sol, 59% for Dragon Fang, 48% for Astra/Aether, and 36% for Lethality.

As a note it's actually:

36% Lethal
30.72% Aether
15.9744% Astra
12.286976% Sol
5.018624% Fizzle

Airship_Canon
3 years ago#10
apolloflameowns posted...
Airship_Canon posted...

Would this even be effective though if she's not using nosferatu? Since she'll be stuck at 1hp and miracle doesn't work at 1hp so.......

She's using vantage and has a 43.006976% chance to heal, and a 51.9744% to kill the offender before anything happens.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
  3. Now that Revelation is out, let's talk about Midori's 100% Miracle build.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A