PSA: Buy the game used if possible to avoid supporting censorship!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
  3. PSA: Buy the game used if possible to avoid supporting censorship!!!

User Info: Taiphlosion

Taiphlosion
2 years ago#11
no thanks, i don't give a f***
In fact, I've already bought the game
Me on Gamefaqs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITSW9QTBAlw

User Info: Shuo_Ragnarok

Shuo_Ragnarok
2 years ago#12
Probably the most pathetic attempt to combat support for the game. All topics like this accomplish is fueling the supporters' motivation to go against what the topic is for. You're not changing any minds and those that are against the localization are too few and far between to really make a difference.
3DS FC: 5069-3924-4114
"just replace octopus with a boat and lava with water and you have wind waker..."-SMASHKING84

User Info: alLdaYfirE

alLdaYfirE
2 years ago#13
OctorokHero posted...
Not this s*** again...
Official Husband of Sophie
No waifu, no laifu.

User Info: Knux19

Knux19
2 years ago#14
"I don't support what they're doing!...but I still want to experience what they're doing!"

Donnel was made of tougher stuff at Level 1.
Pants are not a "group activity"

User Info: LimboStudios

LimboStudios
2 years ago#15
Shuo_Ragnarok posted...
Probably the most pathetic attempt to combat support for the game. All topics like this accomplish is fueling the supporters' motivation to go against what the topic is for. You're not changing any minds and those that are against the localization are too few and far between to really make a difference.

I don't care what you think :) there are a lot of people upset about the censorship and if we can at least attempt to do something rather than nod and clap because "it's not that bad", then I'd like to try at the very least.Knux19 posted...
"I don't support what they're doing!...but I still want to experience what they're doing!"

Donnel was made of tougher stuff at Level 1.

I want to play Fire Emblem Fates, not NoA's baby's first dating sim reduction.

User Info: ClimhazzardZero

ClimhazzardZero
2 years ago#16
Shuo_Ragnarok posted...

I agree. This is just sad on a new level when one has to desperately beg for support and pretend the opposers are something they're factually not (in this case, "non-gamers").
"I shoot you in the head with my Longshot, your head explodes. I shoot you in the head with my One-Shot, your head goes back in time." - Akubarix

LimboStudios
2 years ago#17
ClimhazzardZero posted...
Shuo_Ragnarok posted...

I agree. This is just sad on a new level when one has to desperately beg for support and pretend the opposers are something they're factually not (in this case, "non-gamers").

I'm talking about the fact that the content was probably removed for stupid, nonsensical "think of the children" soccer moms and largely insecure dudebros.

I mean, the fact that people who call themselves "gamers" are supporting this is laughable enough on its own.

User Info: Shuo_Ragnarok

Shuo_Ragnarok
2 years ago#18
LimboStudios posted...
Shuo_Ragnarok posted...

I don't care what you think :) there are a lot of people upset about the censorship and if we can at least attempt to do something rather than nod and clap because "it's not that bad", then I'd like to try at the very least.

As much as you don't want to realize it, you actually DO care what I think, because what I think is the same as what the grand majority of other people think, and if that wasn't the case you wouldn't really have the need to try to rally support for this topic. :)
3DS FC: 5069-3924-4114
"just replace octopus with a boat and lava with water and you have wind waker..."-SMASHKING84

User Info: CommodoreConn

CommodoreConn
2 years ago#19
Taiphlosion posted...
no thanks, i don't give a f***
In fact, I've already bought the game

Not to mention the fact that a few people buying the game used basically does nothing, since in order to get the game used someone else already bought it.

Hell your whole reasoning is screwy, if you really want to give nintendo the middle finger why not just advocate piracy and be one of those people, or just do what all the other people mad about this are doing and import a japanese copy and use the unofficial patch.
Goddamn it, I hate this site but I also can't look away from it. It's like a trainwreck that just keeps perpetually happening every day.
~Cactaur512

LimboStudios
2 years ago#20
Shuo_Ragnarok posted...
LimboStudios posted...
Shuo_Ragnarok posted...

I don't care what you think :) there are a lot of people upset about the censorship and if we can at least attempt to do something rather than nod and clap because "it's not that bad", then I'd like to try at the very least.

As much as you don't want to realize it, you actually DO care what I think, because what I think is the same as what the grand majority of other people think, and if that wasn't the case you wouldn't really have the need to try to rally support for this topic. :)

The majority is againist censorship, and again, I don't really have interest in delving into the thoughts of censorsheep or listening to them.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
  3. PSA: Buy the game used if possible to avoid supporting censorship!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived