PSA: Buy the game used if possible to avoid supporting censorship!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
  3. PSA: Buy the game used if possible to avoid supporting censorship!!!

User Info: LimboStudios

LimboStudios
2 years ago#1
Pretty much what it says! Everyone who's againist the disgusting censorship! Try to get the game used if you can, you'll get to:

- Play the game, even play the real game with a restoration patch.
- Not give a single cent to Offended Soccer Moms United, also known as Nintendo of America.
- Not add a sales number to at least have them notice.

This is a great way to boycott the censorship without missing out on the actual, if butchered game. Of course someone had to give them money for your used copy, but if half the copies sold were bought used that'd send a message.

User Info: OctorokHero

OctorokHero
2 years ago#2
Not this s*** again...

User Info: therealpokenar

therealpokenar
2 years ago#3
OctorokHero posted...
Not this s*** again...

http://i.imgur.com/Bw9Xqkq.jpg I believe you want this

that said, this at least has some logic behind it, I'd rather people be buying it used than fooling themselves into thinking importing will send a message.
http://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/Pokenar.gif

User Info: FreezingScrub

FreezingScrub
2 years ago#4
Boo, this bait is stall!
SFV Mains: Juri, Ken, (hopefully) Ingrid.
MKX Mains: Cassie, Jacqui, Mileena.

User Info: MatoiFalconWing

MatoiFalconWing
2 years ago#5
I'll being trying the patches when they release but come on...I know it's bad I know but still.....
3DS FC: 0259-0287-8896
I have claimed Lilith, Matoi, Azura, Orochi, Kinu/Selkie and Ophelia from Fire Emblem: Fates as my official waifu harem.
(message deleted)

User Info: OctorokHero

OctorokHero
2 years ago#7
therealpokenar posted...
OctorokHero posted...
Not this s*** again...

http://i.imgur.com/Bw9Xqkq.jpg I believe you want this

that said, this at least has some logic behind it, I'd rather people be buying it used than fooling themselves into thinking importing will send a message.

Yep, that's exactly what I was thinking of.

LimboStudios
2 years ago#8
MatoiFalconWing posted...
I'll being trying the patches when they release but come on...I know it's bad I know but still.....

I don't think it'll be that hard to find it used, it might even be cheaper, and you'll get to not support the censorship.

I know this might not stop censorship, but perhaps it would keep it from escalating and eventually affecting the main gameplay because an audience of people who's opinions shouldn't be heard feel offended.

This is more reasonable and might actuslly have an effect, especially if bought used through eBay since it'd discourage retailers from ordering more Fire Emblem Fates games.

User Info: Koopakingg

Koopakingg
2 years ago#9
B-but...what if EVERYONE plans to buy it used, and nobody buys it new, how will we get then used?!
Censorship ruins lives.

LimboStudios
2 years ago#10
Koopakingg posted...
B-but...what if EVERYONE plans to buy it used, and nobody buys it new, how will we get then used?!

There will be people who will willingly or unwillingly support the cutting-up of games for the sake of Nintendo's public image with the non-gamers, who don't matter in this situation

Might as well make the best of it.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
  3. PSA: Buy the game used if possible to avoid supporting censorship!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived