• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
  3. This site easily has the worst Fire Emblem fans on the planet bar none

User Info: McLahey

McLahey
3 years ago#11
Latino_King posted...
McLahey posted...
Latino_King posted...
McLahey posted...
/feg/

I post there, and I usually have fun in that place.

It is pretty entertaining at times, I have to admit, but it is host to the scourge of the fandom.

And yeah, I've noticed you hanging around. There's some posts that I can just tell are made by you.

You have? Such as...?

I think I saw you post there recently. Where you the one that mentioned something about Camilla getting crotch rot because she's constantly riding her zombie wyvern?

Posts about a certain gogurt-haired noble that bear your trademark vehemency. I remember you telling me before that you post on there.

And nope, I mostly lurk. One of the users here has posted multiple topics expressing their concern for Camilla's genital hygiene after riding her wyvern, though, but I can't recall who it is at the moment...?
It's really amazing to me how...you know, sometimes you can just receive these gifts, and, um...you know, I didn't ask for this frog ball, but...she's here.

User Info: Latino_King

Latino_King
3 years ago#12
Gwonam_is_Bae posted...
Latino_King posted...
McLahey posted...
Latino_King posted...
McLahey posted...
/feg/

It is pretty entertaining at times, I have to admit, but it is host to the scourge of the fandom.

And yeah, I've noticed you hanging around. There's some posts that I can just tell are made by you.

You have? Such as...?

I think I saw you post there recently. Where you the one that mentioned something about Camilla getting crotch rot because she's constantly riding her zombie wyvern?

LK, lets just say you have a certain way with words that just screams you, your posts are very recognizable, so I don't doubt they would be hard to find.

That being said, I won't go to try and find them since I made an oath to stay off of 4chan after an unfortunate "experience" I had

What unfortunate "experience"?
AKA 305_King
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall." -Confucius

User Info: angel-mist

angel-mist
3 years ago#13
Hey thanks! I really care about what you think of us.
Nothing personal, but if I'm here I'm just procrastinating.

Latino_King
3 years ago#14
McLahey posted...
Latino_King posted...
McLahey posted...
Latino_King posted...
McLahey posted...
/feg/

You have? Such as...?

Posts about a certain gogurt-haired noble that bear your trademark vehemency. I remember you telling me before that you post on there.

And nope, I mostly lurk. One of the users here has posted multiple topics expressing their concern for Camilla's genital hygiene after riding her wyvern, though, but I can't recall who it is at the moment...?

I'm not the only Pieri hater over there, but there are are certain keywords that I use to describe her. That's probably the best way to set me apart from the rest of the Pieri haters.

As for who expressed their concern over Camilla's lady passage from getting infected, I think it was Endgame, but I know for a fact that he doesn't visit 4chan, so I'm not really sure.
AKA 305_King
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall." -Confucius

User Info: Gwonam_is_Bae

Gwonam_is_Bae
3 years ago#15
Latino_King posted...
Gwonam_is_Bae posted...
Latino_King posted...
McLahey posted...
Latino_King posted...
McLahey posted...
/feg/

You have? Such as...?

LK, lets just say you have a certain way with words that just screams you, your posts are very recognizable, so I don't doubt they would be hard to find.

That being said, I won't go to try and find them since I made an oath to stay off of 4chan after an unfortunate "experience" I had

What unfortunate "experience"?

have you ever seen a picture of a man's butthole that was so large you could fall in? Because somebody showed me that in the middle of one of my classes
"The Journey awaits!" - prophet of regret
Daisy for smash so California's drought can be ended with tears

Latino_King
3 years ago#16
Gwonam_is_Bae posted...
have you ever seen a picture of a man's butthole that was so large you could fall in? Because somebody showed me that in the middle of one of my classes

Yeah, I've seen similar images like that before. After a while, you get used to seeing those kind of things, and you eventually become desensitized to it.
AKA 305_King

User Info: Ephidel

Ephidel
3 years ago#17
It's very true that an unusual number of people on this site decide to hate things solely because they're popular, regardless of whether or not they're good. This applies to more than just Fire Emblem.

Also I can't believe I'm seeing people talk about "that" image in the year 2016. It's been around for so long that it straight up predates 4chan and used to be one of GameFAQs' calling cards.
Try out Undertale, voted best game ever by GameFAQs!
http://undertale.com/
Gandalf the Istari 3 years ago#18
Latino_King posted...
McLahey posted...
Latino_King posted...
McLahey posted...
Latino_King posted...
McLahey posted...
/feg/

You have? Such as...?

I'm not the only Pieri hater over there, but there are are certain keywords that I use to describe her. That's probably the best way to set me apart from the rest of the Pieri haters.

As for who expressed their concern over Camilla's lady passage from getting infected, I think it was Endgame, but I know for a fact that he doesn't visit 4chan, so I'm not really sure.

Your spoiler tags aren't spoilers...
Currently playing: DQ Heroes

User Info: acerola-orion

acerola-orion
3 years ago#19
any place people talk about anime girls peeing on eachother is a good place to me

User Info: 1qaz2wsx3edc

1qaz2wsx3edc
3 years ago#20
acerola-orion posted...
any place people talk about anime girls peeing on eachother is a good place to me

I dont think people ever talked about that...
Do you consider this a good place?
I don't have anything to put here. So enjoy this sig, no complaining!
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
  3. This site easily has the worst Fire Emblem fans on the planet bar none
  • Topic Archived