• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
  3. This site easily has the worst Fire Emblem fans on the planet bar none

User Info: ColdOne666

ColdOne666
3 years ago#1
Fire Emblem Awakening is a truly amazing game, it is the 2nd highest rated 3DS game on Metacritic, hundreds of hours of replayability and yet all half the board can do is cry about the story or characters or gameplay.

Biggest bunch of entitled babies i have ever seen. They are just jealous it is more popular then the old games.

As soon as this game comes out they will all start ripping on it as well, mark my words.
Asuna is mai waifu. FC 2723-9879-8673. The only good Nintendo franchises are Pokemon and Fire Emblem, LOL Zelda.

User Info: MAtt5TER

MAtt5TER
3 years ago#2
"I'm TC, I want to start a fight with the entire board because I want to feel special, so I made a bait topic."
This sentence is as meaningless as you.

User Info: Gwonam_is_Bae

Gwonam_is_Bae
3 years ago#3
High rating doesn't automatically make it good, most people here enjoyed awakening to some extent, but it has soooooo many problems. Also, I would say that people being "jealous" of its popularity is the exact opposite of what is actually going on considering a lot of people like it less mainstream.

You also seem to have no idea what you're talking about, and haven't been on this board at all because if you were you would know that barely anybody specifically bashes awakening here and we are already bashing the new game, despite most of us not having played it. Apart from that, the true majority of topics on this board are waifu appreciation topics... So there's that.

Also, you said there are no good fans on this board, at all, yet you are on this board and seem to claim to be a good fan, and you also said that only half bash awakening, so what's wrong with the other half? Are you drunk btw?

Also, people have different tastes too, btw. Popular + high rating does not = best game ever, or immune to criticism. I enjoyed skyrim a ton, but that game has so many flaws. The Legend of Korra game has a 10/10 on steam, and anybody who's played it can attest that that is nowhere near accurate
"The Journey awaits!" - prophet of regret
Daisy for smash so California's drought can be ended with tears

User Info: McLahey

McLahey
3 years ago#4
/feg/
It's really amazing to me how...you know, sometimes you can just receive these gifts, and, um...you know, I didn't ask for this frog ball, but...she's here.

User Info: Latino_King

Latino_King
3 years ago#5
McLahey posted...
/feg/

I post there, and I usually have fun in that place.
AKA 305_King
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall." -Confucius

User Info: kilaude

kilaude
3 years ago#6
Awakening is in fact amazing. But I also enjoyed the previous entries
Greatest games of all time: Shenmue, Phantasy Star IV and FFVII

User Info: Khentai

Khentai
3 years ago#7
Endgame I found your long lost brother/sister
US PSN[PS3 Primary] :RPGKenneth; JAPAN PSN[PSP/PS Vita Primary] KennethRPG

User Info: McLahey

McLahey
3 years ago#8
Latino_King posted...
McLahey posted...
/feg/

It is pretty entertaining at times, I have to admit, but it is host to the scourge of the fandom.

And yeah, I've noticed you hanging around. There's some posts that I can just tell are made by you.
It's really amazing to me how...you know, sometimes you can just receive these gifts, and, um...you know, I didn't ask for this frog ball, but...she's here.

User Info: Latino_King

Latino_King
3 years ago#9
McLahey posted...
Latino_King posted...
McLahey posted...
/feg/

It is pretty entertaining at times, I have to admit, but it is host to the scourge of the fandom.

And yeah, I've noticed you hanging around. There's some posts that I can just tell are made by you.

You have? Such as...?

I think I saw you post there recently. Where you the one that mentioned something about Camilla getting crotch rot because she's constantly riding her zombie wyvern?
AKA 305_King
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall." -Confucius

User Info: Gwonam_is_Bae

Gwonam_is_Bae
3 years ago#10
Latino_King posted...
McLahey posted...
Latino_King posted...
McLahey posted...
/feg/

You have? Such as...?

I think I saw you post there recently. Where you the one that mentioned something about Camilla getting crotch rot because she's constantly riding her zombie wyvern?

LK, lets just say you have a certain way with words that just screams you, your posts are very recognizable, so I don't doubt they would be hard to find.

That being said, I won't go to try and find them since I made an oath to stay off of 4chan after an unfortunate "experience" I had
"The Journey awaits!" - prophet of regret
Daisy for smash so California's drought can be ended with tears
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
  3. This site easily has the worst Fire Emblem fans on the planet bar none
  • Topic Archived