The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
  3. Why the hell do people honestly like Lucina?

User Info: MetaFalconPunch

MetaFalconPunch
3 years ago#1
She's boring, she's not that attractive (I thought gamers went crazy over breasts and ass, neither of which Lucina has, and her other assets are crap too, and her normal dialogue portrait captures her at an awful angle), she's a complete failure during the story. She's unconvincingly emotional, her disguise is utter crap and no one in their right mind would NOT question why someone's running around cosplaying as Marth, she does that thing in Chapter 21 honestly wish she went and killed Robin; f*** that Mary Sue avatar, she can kill everyone in chapter 4, including her FATHER, I mean what the f*** lady, and plenty more!

How shallow do you have to be to like this piece of s*** character?
"This information may be too extensive for some BLADE members, but those individuals will probably die penniless."

User Info: SpellcraftQuill

SpellcraftQuill
3 years ago#2
Because she's a "target" of Latino_Knockers.
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

User Info: Latino_King

Latino_King
3 years ago#3
Because I just do.
AKA 305_King
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall." -Confucius

User Info: CloudSith5060

CloudSith5060
3 years ago#4
It allows them to fantasize about Marth/Chrom/Ike without feeling gay.

User Info: Cobalnite

Cobalnite
3 years ago#5
Latino_King posted...
Because I just do.
l guess I'm Azura's husbando in this board...
Xenoblade Chronicles WILL leave you without any feels, you have been warned

User Info: Logistyx

Logistyx
3 years ago#6
Cobalnite posted...
Latino_King posted...
Because I just do.

That's stupid.
AKA Flare_Sorrow
Not much to say here. Just an average guy whose an average user.

User Info: NXmasterrace

NXmasterrace
3 years ago#7
I honestly have no idea, maybe people just like characters shoehorned into the plot? That's no surprise though given that Roy got number 1 in the Binding blade poll, Femui got the number 1 spot in the fates poll and I believe it was Chrom who got number 1 in awakening (Nino being first in the FE7 poll was a pleasant surprise).

Or maybe it's so that horny fanboys won't feel bad after searching rule 63 of Marth, now that rule 63 Marth is canon.

But in all seriousness, I don't see how she even has plot relevance past chapter 6, where she did the only useful thing the whole game by saving chrom. Chapter 13? GJ Lucina, you just saved Chrom from being hit by 0 damage!

Seriously, if they wanted her to be the "Time traveler who came back from a dark future to fix it" she could have at least taken notes from Grovyle so she wouldn't be dead weight and a complete failure the whole game.
The power of Incestual Vore increases your strength - The Fir Coat

User Info: DiogoShadowJorg

DiogoShadowJorg
3 years ago#8
MetaFalconPunch posted...
She's boring, she's not that attractive (I thought gamers went crazy over breasts and ass, neither of which Lucina has, and her other assets are crap too, and her normal dialogue portrait captures her at an awful angle), she's a complete failure during the story. She's unconvincingly emotional, her disguise is utter crap and no one in their right mind would NOT question why someone's running around cosplaying as Marth, she does that thing in Chapter 21 honestly wish she went and killed Robin; f*** that Mary Sue avatar, she can kill everyone in chapter 4, including her FATHER, I mean what the f*** lady, and plenty more!

I never played awakening. But knowing that Lucina is a good person is more than enough for me to like her,and by extension anyone who fits that profile.
DiogoShadowJorg,the official Snow Villiers of the gamefaq boards
And the official Hoshido Corrin of the Fire Emblem Fates Boards

User Info: Latino_King

Latino_King
3 years ago#9
Logistyx posted...
Cobalnite posted...
Latino_King posted...
Because I just do.

That's stupid.

Opinions, bruh.
AKA 305_King
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall." -Confucius

User Info: Cobalnite

Cobalnite
3 years ago#10
MetaFalconPunch posted...

A flawed character is better than one with a single trait personality
l guess I'm Azura's husbando in this board...
Xenoblade Chronicles WILL leave you without any feels, you have been warned
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
  3. Why the hell do people honestly like Lucina?
  • Topic Archived