• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
  3. Hana is a distant member of the Hoshido Royal Family

User Info: Akainu

Akainu
3 years ago#1
OMG Incest OMG

User Info: Charged151

Charged151
3 years ago#2
Akainu posted...
OMG Incest OMG

If we believe that all organisms evolved from one common ancestor, then technically we are cousins with every organism that has ever lived (or closer). So thus, we eat our cousins every time we eat something organic...and marry a cousin (or closer...) every time someone marries...

Think about that...
I...am...the...master...of...ellipses... Ha...ha...ha...
Official Gheb Hater of the Fire Emblem Fates Board

User Info: Misha-Heart

Misha-Heart
3 years ago#3
Then where's the Dragon's Vein?
Yuri/Shoujo-Ai is the purest love. No questions asked.
Yuri Kuma Arashi has brought forth hope and will revolutionize the world.

User Info: astrophys

astrophys
3 years ago#4
Granted, genetically speaking we are all created, although generally for the purposes of "incest" at some point people stop considering the extremely distant relationships (particularly when they've grown so far apart that the specific relationship is no longer known).

Everyone is, strictly speaking, blood related, but at some point their last common ancestor gets so remote in the past that they have little more genetic similarity than any other random pair of people in the population…. this is what we really mean when we say the phrase "not blood related".

User Info: McLahey

McLahey
3 years ago#5
Misha-Heart posted...
Then where's the Dragon's Vein?

In her leg in about 20 years
It's really amazing to me how...you know, sometimes you can just receive these gifts, and, um...you know, I didn't ask for this frog ball, but...she's here.

User Info: Lylat_Cruiser

Lylat_Cruiser
3 years ago#6
Her lineage is very distant to the royal family if I recall. A noble family but not royal family.
"I'm respecting your privacy by knocking but asserting my authority by coming in anyway!"
#NowThat'sStrategy!

User Info: Hana

Hana
3 years ago#7
Um...no.

She comes from a family of nobility that has protected the Hoshidan royal family for generations.

Don't know where you got that information...
Queen of Hoshido
Don't mess with me, my country or my family!

User Info: HayashiTakara

HayashiTakara
3 years ago#8
most people are from the same distant ancestors of one another. If someone has the same last name as you, you share a common ancestry.
NNID: HTakara82 - Add me if you're looking for a good time, lol
FC: 0619-5012-7866

User Info: Yuriahime

Yuriahime
3 years ago#9
Distant relatives mean they aren't technically related in main bloodline but one of their ancestors are from of the royal family generations passed. We are all different ancestory that linked to one person who that started our family line so many of us are distant ancestors. Hana's case could be that her foremothers married into her father's Line could have been an arranged marriage if they had it back in the day but it's not possible that she is actually their blood related cousin but their distant cousin. I really don't know much about it but she would have possessed the family skill if she was really related
I am a Shoujo manga and Otome otaku who loves Pokemon, tales series and naruto

User Info: Mavitar

Mavitar
3 years ago#10
If we all stem from a common ancestor, which would result in incest, that explains why we're all so f***ed up.
Official husbando of Felicia and father of Maid!Kanna
"The miracle never happen." -Phoenix Wright, 2002
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
  3. Hana is a distant member of the Hoshido Royal Family
  • Topic Archived