• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
  3. Well Then, GFaqs: What Should Be My Next Fates Project(s)?

User Info: GatedSunOne

GatedSunOne
3 years ago#1
I've been gone for a while. What should be my "comeback"? - Results (78 votes)
Finish "Touch Fluffy Tail", you plebeian!!
28.21% (22 votes)
Revive your FE Unit Creation Thread (in progress).
10.26% (8 votes)
Come up with more FEITS Supports (yuri-based).
8.97% (7 votes)
Come up with more FEITS Supports (yaoi-based).
8.97% (7 votes)
Come up with more FEITS Supports (Platonic/Between Units that can't Support in game).
5.13% (4 votes)
Arrange for an RP Series based on the Units you created on your FE Creation Thread.
8.97% (7 votes)
Come up with non-FEITS Supports/something involving Endgame (specify)
0% (0 votes)
Aid Charged151 in Wiki Articles of this Board's Users.
17.95% (14 votes)
Start your own Poll Series (joining the ranks of FinalActivity, SegaVsCapcom, Charged, etc.)
8.97% (7 votes)
Other (specify below)
2.56% (2 votes)
This poll is now closed.
^^^^^^^^

Trying to get back behind the literary wheel, so I'm trying to gauge user interest. I've been contributing to that Great Tsundere Saga lately, but that's been it due to time constraints on my end.

I'm still having real life plans get in the way of my endeavors, but that doesn't mean I'll drop off the map. My Typing Hand hungers daily, so I need an excuse to feed it.

For option 9, I may do something like that Super Meido Sisters series (but use FEITS instead of raw text). Decisions, decisions...
FC; 2964 8693 8509 IGN: Epsilon (OR) TSV: 1874 (X)
Lucid Dreamer's Log 2015: 48/365; Nightmares: 40. Serebii's 1000 Buneary Champion; FE: Fates' Typing Bard.

User Info: SanaeKochiya

SanaeKochiya
3 years ago#2
camilla x kamui femdom incest

User Info: GatedSunOne

GatedSunOne
3 years ago#3
SanaeKochiya posted...
camilla x kamui femdom incest

My Hinoka/Camilla FEITS Scenario toyed with this idea, quite a bit...
FC; 2964 8693 8509 IGN: Epsilon (OR) TSV: 1874 (X)
Lucid Dreamer's Log 2015: 48/365; Nightmares: 40. Serebii's 1000 Buneary Champion; FE: Fates' Typing Bard.

User Info: astrophys

astrophys
3 years ago#4
I'd love to see some more FEITS supports (yuri-based)….

Although I have to admit that there's also something else that I'd be interested in seeing….

You see, considering that when I was looking at hair colors for Birthright Hinoka!Matoi appealed to me, only to realize after a fact "wait, if I do that, that's an incest pairing by law of Mikoto's marriage and Kamui's adoption, not by blood "…. and that got me thinking.

The supports do not acknowledge at all that the relationship is incestuous (uncle-niece), as Kamui isn't always related to Matoi [only if Tsubaki marries Hinoka or Tsubaki or Azura, in which case its actual bloodline incest as opposed to adoptive incest by-law as with the other two ].

I wonder how you might handle this…. maybe start with their basic support line concept, but modifying to account for the uncle-niece relationship that can sometimes occur. There could be an element of "forbidden love" added on to it, as they're both aware of the taboos involved. They aren't blood related, but they might not know that until Ryouma/Hinoka/one of Kamui's adoptive Hoshidan siblings tells them; Ryouma is old enough to know that Kamui is not the late King Sumeragi's son, nor is Mikoto Ryouma's/Hinoka's/Takumi's/Sakura's mother, while some of the young Hoshidan siblings are told this by a letter than Mikoto leaves to them .

I just wonder how this issue that doesn't even get acknowledged in the game if you end up creating such a situation that unlike the game does acknowledge it.

Maybe a similar concept on Nohr could be applied to Kamui x a 2nd gen girl who is the child of either Camilla or the child of Elise (example: Elise!Ophelia, Camilla!Ophelia, etc.) .

User Info: SnipestSniper

SnipestSniper
3 years ago#5
Where my Eponines at
A.K.A your superior (and Captain Troll Brigade to the Daisy alts)
I am everyone's senpai.

User Info: Mavitar

Mavitar
3 years ago#6
Closing your account
No don't!
Official husbando of Felicia and father of Maid!Kanna
"The miracle never happen." -Phoenix Wright, 2002

User Info: Charged151

Charged151
3 years ago#7
Glad so many people are interested in assistance. By the way, Mavitar updated Endgame's profile with a cool image!

http://gfaqsfef.wikia.com/wiki/Endgame
I...am...the...master...of...ellipses... Ha...ha...ha...

User Info: Dolly-chan

Dolly-chan
3 years ago#8
Come up with more FEITS Supports (yaoi-based).

I'm not sorry.
~ Offically claimed Setsuna!Kisaragi as my husbando ~

User Info: SazukeEX

SazukeEX
3 years ago#9
Huh, not surprised I'm not mentioned.

Speak my name and I appear!

User Info: Sgt_Pepper

Sgt_Pepper
3 years ago#10
I would consider the RP project, but I can't even remember if and when my unit was created. I could.try and take the survey again, but if it's inconvenient I shall refrain.

Tusus, the wiki pages might be helpful.
"Popularity is the slutty little cousin of prestige, my friend."
Official Wielder of Gradivus on the Fire Emblem Fates Board
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
  3. Well Then, GFaqs: What Should Be My Next Fates Project(s)?
  • Topic Archived