• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
  3. If you could re-write the script...

User Info: Zabie_W

Zabie_W
3 years ago#91
I would severly change the plot, nothing inherently against Anankos or the invisible kingdom but I would take a more traditional approach Screw bubble curse

-Get rid of the Awakening Trio, they are not needed and would not make sense with my plot
Invisible Kingdom and that sort of stuff never existed, Aqua is legit daughter of Garon, Kamui is adopted by Mikoto
-Kamui is mark-ified, he is no longer Lord Class nor can transform into a Dragon, but can be whatever class he wants This includes Garou/Fox/Manakete because he/she is adpoted
Garon is no longer slime monster, he's your good ol' evil warmonger

-Hoshido's plot is pretty much the traditional: Fight against evil invaders and kill evil warmonger Garon, the traditional stuff

-Nohr's plot is essentially the evil path. You follow Garon because you want and refuse to abandon your adoptive family, Aqua doesn't want to join you but that gets solved by kidnaping her to Nohr and brainwashing her memories from his time in Hoshido and her belief that Garon is evil. Final map is against Mikoto Because IK is no more so no need for her to die and you becoming the new ruler of Hoshido, wich becomes a province of Nohr that you control, dark days arise yada yada yes you are evil in this path.

-Third path would be called "Revolution" and would be what pretty much everyone expected from Nohr to be, the path where you are under Garon but work to overthrow him. Kamui doesn't want to betray neither family and, to avoid conflict, goes back to Nohr, however he tells Aqua that he'll be back. So instead of kidnapping Aqua, this time (Once back in Nohr) you make use of a mission to reunite with Aqua, who tells you about Garon and you tell her that what Garon's doing is wrong and bla bla bla and you want to stop him without attacking your Nohrian siblings, you start gathering your Nohrian siblings for the rebelion, Hoshidans being aware of that and you aid Hoshidans to win battles against Garon evil guys, eventually Garon catches off and your rebelious team + Hoshido fight against Garon four archfiends of elements. Eventually Garon is overthrowned and Hoshido and Nohr live happily ever after.

Yes, it's old school story telling with no fancy stuff, but I like to keep my plots that way.

User Info: amerininja

amerininja
3 years ago#92
Zabie_W posted...
I would severly change the plot, nothing inherently against Anankos or the invisible kingdom but I would take a more traditional approach Screw bubble curse

-Get rid of the Awakening Trio, they are not needed and would not make sense with my plot
Invisible Kingdom and that sort of stuff never existed, Aqua is legit daughter of Garon, Kamui is adopted by Mikoto
-Kamui is mark-ified, he is no longer Lord Class nor can transform into a Dragon, but can be whatever class he wants This includes Garou/Fox/Manakete because he/she is adpoted
Garon is no longer slime monster, he's your good ol' evil warmonger

-Hoshido's plot is pretty much the traditional: Fight against evil invaders and kill evil warmonger Garon, the traditional stuff

-Nohr's plot is essentially the evil path. You follow Garon because you want and refuse to abandon your adoptive family, Aqua doesn't want to join you but that gets solved by kidnaping her to Nohr and brainwashing her memories from his time in Hoshido and her belief that Garon is evil. Final map is against Mikoto Because IK is no more so no need for her to die and you becoming the new ruler of Hoshido, wich becomes a province of Nohr that you control, dark days arise yada yada yes you are evil in this path.

-Third path would be called "Revolution" and would be what pretty much everyone expected from Nohr to be, the path where you are under Garon but work to overthrow him. Kamui doesn't want to betray neither family and, to avoid conflict, goes back to Nohr, however he tells Aqua that he'll be back. So instead of kidnapping Aqua, this time (Once back in Nohr) you make use of a mission to reunite with Aqua, who tells you about Garon and you tell her that what Garon's doing is wrong and bla bla bla and you want to stop him without attacking your Nohrian siblings, you start gathering your Nohrian siblings for the rebelion, Hoshidans being aware of that and you aid Hoshidans to win battles against Garon evil guys, eventually Garon catches off and your rebelious team + Hoshido fight against Garon four archfiends of elements. Eventually Garon is overthrowned and Hoshido and Nohr live happily ever after.

Yes, it's old school story telling with no fancy stuff, but I like to keep my plots that way.

I'd play this tbh...but I do love the Awakening trio...albeit they wouldn't be needed...
My waifu is always in flux. Current Waifu: Sophie

User Info: thatdude227

thatdude227
3 years ago#93
DiogoShadowJorg posted...
I would have Elise be seriously injured,but not dead as for Xander,he would still die tough,at Garon's hands once he realizes how wrong he was and attempts to defeat Garon by himself.

exactly why would you spare Elise's life? there's less drama there
If you want to reply to me, give me a PM, otherwise I'll most likely miss it.
this is a serious signature. I really do have a high chance of missing a reply

User Info: Sgt_Pepper

Sgt_Pepper
3 years ago#94
thatdude227 posted...
I would have Elise be seriously injured,but not dead as for Xander,he would still die tough,at Garon's hands once he realizes how wrong he was and attempts to defeat Garon by himself.

"I would spare her so as to prevent a sacred series from going the way awful writers like George R.R. Martin would write their stories, which is to kill people left and right and have annoying plots with no moral direction."
"Popularity is the slutty little cousin of prestige, my friend."
Official Wielder of Gradivus on the Fire Emblem Fates Board

User Info: thatdude227

thatdude227
3 years ago#95
Sgt_Pepper posted...
thatdude227 posted...

"I would spare her so as to prevent a sacred series from going the way awful writers like George R.R. Martin would write their stories, which is to kill people left and right and have annoying plots with no moral direction."

so you think killing off certain characters at certain times in certain wayscan lead to poor storytelling?
If you want to reply to me, give me a PM, otherwise I'll most likely miss it.
this is a serious signature. I really do have a high chance of missing a reply

User Info: Sgt_Pepper

Sgt_Pepper
3 years ago#96
thatdude227 posted...
Sgt_Pepper posted...
thatdude227 posted...

so you think killing off certain characters at certain times in certain wayscan lead to poor storytelling?

Hence the joke quotation marks.
"Popularity is the slutty little cousin of prestige, my friend."
Official Wielder of Gradivus on the Fire Emblem Fates Board
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
  3. If you could re-write the script...
  • Topic Archived