• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
  3. If you could re-write the script...

User Info: DarkKamui54

DarkKamui54
3 years ago#11
FloraTheMaid posted...

- Change it so Azura isn't related to you. They push them as canon sooo much, only for you to find out that she is the only person you're actually related to. It's gross. They need to change it to say that Shenmi and Mikoto were like best friends or something. They don't even look like sisters!

This is something Localization will change. I think the best way to handle it would be to make Mikoto and Shenmei step sisters since Mikoto never specified if they are blood related or not, or just not have Mikoto mention it at all.

User Info: Endgame

Endgame
3 years ago#12
-Camilla is now a proper lady who dresses conservatively and has a british accent. No more lusting over Corrin, Belka, or Luna.

-Garon is now even more cartoonishly evil.

-Infested Elise is now the final boss of Hoshido. Because it'd be funny.

-Azura is now Corrin's half-sister. They can still S-Rank. Regardless of Corrin's sex.

-Azura is now a better tactician.

-Explain Anankos in the main game, not just through a DLC chapter.

-Midoriko's drug empire is now part of the main story. Stop that little brat, lest she ruin Nohr even further by turning it into a nation of drug addicts!
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert

User Info: thatdude227

thatdude227
3 years ago#13
Endgame posted...
-Camilla is now a proper lady who dresses conservatively and has a british accent. No more lusting over Corrin, Belka, or Luna.

-Azura is now Corrin's half-sister. They can still S-Rank. Regardless of Corrin's sex.

-Midoriko's drug empire is now part of the main story. Stop that little brat, lest she ruin Nohr even further by turning it into a nation of drug addicts!

this is poison
If you want to reply to me, give me a PM, otherwise I'll most likely miss it.
this is a serious signature. I really do have a high chance of missing a reply

Endgame
3 years ago#14
Nein. This is the antidote.
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert

User Info: Rizeroth

Rizeroth
3 years ago#15
Endgame posted...

they better not remove camelia's lust for her brother. her entire story is centered around that. in birthright she thinks that kamui's hoshidan siblings tricked him so she fights to win him back. and isn't azura already kamui's half sister granted mikoto and shenmi are sisters but kamui and azura share only the father.
Nothing is impossible. The word itself says "i'm possible".

Endgame
3 years ago#16
The Treehouse stream shows that they're already not changing Camilla. I'm saying they SHOULD turn her into a real character and not just smut that exists to pander to horny 16 year olds. Don't worry about them. They can just shift focus to Kagerou.

Azura's father was the nameless king of the IK, not Anankos.

User Info: Rizeroth

Rizeroth
3 years ago#17
Endgame posted...
The Treehouse stream shows that they're already not changing Camilla. I'm saying they SHOULD turn her into a real character and not just smut that exists to pander to horny 16 year olds. Don't worry about them. They can just shift focus to Kagerou.

awesome camilia news Endgame thanks (even if you don't agree with). i have a question though: Azura's father being the nameless king of the IK is that from the japanese version?
Nothing is impossible. The word itself says "i'm possible".

User Info: DiogoShadowJorg

DiogoShadowJorg
3 years ago#18
Endgame posted...
Nein. This is the antidote.

With antidotes like that... Taking the poison is a better alternative.
DiogoShadowJorg,the official Snow Villiers of the gamefaq boards
And the official Hoshido Corrin of the Fire Emblem Fates Boards

User Info: kirby7374

kirby7374
3 years ago#19
As for the story, I think the original two have decent plots. I haven't checked the third route yet and I don't want it spoiled until I play it myself.

I wish the sisters in each route had legendary weapons as well and either side could have the sword complete that way.

Other things involve minor issues. I wish the thief's/outlaws still used knives or swords. One side has very few lance units while the other has very few axe users. I'll give the new weapon triangle a chance but I always preferred the weapon and magic triangles from blazing swords. I hope the same sex marriage doesn't start to trend in video games because of this game. Also, I'd change a few character names and appearances.

Other than that I'll have to wait till the release to judge.

User Info: DarkKamui54

DarkKamui54
3 years ago#20
Rizeroth posted...
Endgame posted...

awesome camilia news Endgame thanks (even if you don't agree with). i have a question though: Azura's father being the nameless king of the IK is that from the japanese version?

Yes, Azura's father is a nameless king. Anankos only has two children Corrin and Lilith.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
  3. If you could re-write the script...
  • Topic Archived