• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
  3. Who Is Your Favorite Waifu? Round 3

User Info: Ginja_Ninja

Ginja_Ninja
3 years ago#11
Zinie95 posted...
Latino_Endgame posted...
Luna, she is my daughter in my CYAO. Am I do only one who thinks her fat cheeks are cute?

End_King_Peach posted...
No Aisha ir Effie?
Is this even a poll?

I'm dead.

*sigh* Fighting Endgame is like fighting a Wobbuffet. It depends on you hitting it for it to be able to attack, but counters your attacks with greater strength. On top of that, it is incredibly resilient, and once you engage with it, it's impossible to escape.
"I don't believe in no-win scenarios." - James Tiberius Kirk
Official Deus ex Machina of the Create a Fire Emblem: Fates Character topic series.

User Info: Charged151

Charged151
3 years ago#12
Ginja_Ninja posted...
Zinie95 posted...
Latino_Endgame posted...
Luna, she is my daughter in my CYAO. Am I do only one who thinks her fat cheeks are cute?

End_King_Peach posted...
No Aisha ir Effie?
Is this even a poll?

I'm dead.

*sigh* Fighting Endgame is like fighting a Wobbuffet. It depends on you hitting it for it to be able to attack, but counters your attacks with greater strength. On top of that, it is incredibly resilient, and once you engage with it, it's impossible to escape.

I will use this in your quotes section when I make your page on the wikia... This is GOLD!
I...am...the...master...of...ellipses... Ha...ha...ha...

User Info: Ginja_Ninja

Ginja_Ninja
3 years ago#13
Charged151 posted...
Ginja_Ninja posted...
Zinie95 posted...
Latino_Endgame posted...

End_King_Peach posted...
No Aisha ir Effie?
Is this even a poll?

I'm dead.

I will use this in your quotes section when I make your page on the wikia... This is GOLD!

lol thanks m8 i appreci8 it.
"I don't believe in no-win scenarios." - James Tiberius Kirk
Official Deus ex Machina of the Create a Fire Emblem: Fates Character topic series.

User Info: Latino_Endgame

Latino_Endgame
3 years ago#14
End_King_Peach posted...
No Aisha or Effie?
Is this even a poll?

Good tastes. Lolis and strong women with exposed butts are the best.
Except Aisha isn't a loli. She's 5'3" and has D cups.
I may not agree with never falling, but I will fight to the death for my right of rising every time I fall. -Stephucius

User Info: Zinie95

Zinie95
3 years ago#15
Charged151 posted...
Zinie95 posted...
Charged151 posted...
Zinie95 posted...
Luna. Though Kinu will stomp again, I guess...

Are that many people really into Furry? I mean, liking her as a character is one thing, but waifuing her..

I have no idea .... What surprises me the most is that she wasn't mentioned much before these polls.

I liked Velour more, if only because of the smart character deign with the red hood and being a wolf...

Me as well. Velour is just amazing.

User Info: CinderDragon77

CinderDragon77
3 years ago#16
Latino_Endgame posted...
End_King_Peach posted...
No Aisha or Effie?
Is this even a poll?

I've witnessed the birth of a new legend...
Or in this case the return.

On-topic, fluffy tailed waifu for a cuddly laifu.
Kinu=Touch Fluffy Tail=Best Girl
Waifu Harem: Kinu, Felicia, Flora, Nyx, Elise, Orochi and Setsuna.

User Info: End_King_Peach

End_King_Peach
3 years ago#17
Latino_Endgame posted...
End_King_Peach posted...
No Aisha or Effie?
Is this even a poll?

Hey, not bad!
I think the problem with most people using size to determine whether or not a girl is loli is that the average height for different countries vary wildly.
I love ass too.
20: New User (2)
Our Greatest glory is fighting to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Confucius

User Info: Dekarus

Dekarus
3 years ago#18
Zinie95 posted...
Charged151 posted...
Zinie95 posted...

Are that many people really into Furry? I mean, liking her as a character is one thing, but waifuing her..

I have no idea .... What surprises me the most is that she wasn't mentioned much before these polls.

I am the starter of many a bandwagon. Bow to me, for I am the lord of wagons! Those who do not follow under me shall be punished: death by wagon!
I have no idea what the purpose of having signatures is, but I will use this feature simply because it exists.
Official owner of the tomes Forseti and Tsuiho.

User Info: Zinie95

Zinie95
3 years ago#19
Well, that's it. Looking at the results and I can see Kinu takes this one once again.

User Info: CinderDragon77

CinderDragon77
3 years ago#20
Dekarus posted...
Zinie95 posted...
Charged151 posted...
Zinie95 posted...

I am the starter of many a bandwagon. Bow to me, for I am the lord of wagons! Those who do not follow under me shall be punished: death by wagon!

Does your wagon include fluffy tails? If so I'm in, if not...your wagon is a disgrace.
Kinu=Touch Fluffy Tail=Best Girl
Waifu Harem: Kinu, Felicia, Flora, Nyx, Elise, Orochi and Setsuna.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
  3. Who Is Your Favorite Waifu? Round 3
  • Topic Archived