• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
  3. IK Odin is such a joke

User Info: Apocrypha

Apocrypha
3 years ago#21
MetaFalconPunch posted...
Pitbuller_26 posted...
which weren't available in the Japanese version of RD.

You mean the Dawn Brigade was even WORSE?! o_O

Believe it or not. Localization changes aren't always bad things, contrary to what elitists would have you think.

User Info: Im_Medeus

Im_Medeus
3 years ago#22
Apocrypha posted...
MetaFalconPunch posted...
Pitbuller_26 posted...
which weren't available in the Japanese version of RD.

You mean the Dawn Brigade was even WORSE?! o_O

Believe it or not. Localization changes aren't always bad things, contrary to what elitists would have you think.

Agreed, Nolan with Tarvos is a boon with that +4, especially in the laguz chapters.

User Info: DiogoShadowJorg

DiogoShadowJorg
3 years ago#23
Havic101 posted...
Im_Medeus posted...
Seriously, what was IS thinking with his stats on IK? Did they really think those were passible at that point in time?

They were probably thinking as long as we had the units people would just grind.

And that's what I itend to do. I don't see the problem with engaging some skirmishes.
DiogoShadowJorg,the official Snow Villiers of the gamefaq boards
And the official Hoshido Corrin of the Fire Emblem Fates Boards

User Info: Lord Ephraim

Lord Ephraim
3 years ago#24
Pieri, Lazwald, and Zero aren't much better. In the case of Zero, you get an Adventurer 2 chapters earlier with 12 levels more worth of stats.

Silas got a weird stat spread in IK. He's extremely slow (12-13 speed) but can get up to 21 defense and 40 HP at level 20 unpromoted. He averages 43 HP at max level in the other two routes.
SNARGLEBLAGH

User Info: Ownagepuffs

Ownagepuffs
3 years ago#25
Misha-Heart posted...
Mavitar posted...
Arthur and Luna are great, what are you smoking?
Can't speak for Pieri though...

Luna's the Rinkah of Nohr, except in a worse class.

At least she's got good base stats and an actual base weapon rank.
".....It's fine, Mr. Wright... Even a bluff would suit me just fine... As long as you can... ..clear up this doubt inside me!"
-Apollo Justice

User Info: NXmasterrace

NXmasterrace
3 years ago#26
Lord Ephraim posted...
Pieri, Lazwald, and Zero aren't much better. In the case of Zero, you get an Adventurer 2 chapters earlier with 12 levels more worth of stats.

Silas got a weird stat spread in IK. He's extremely slow (12-13 speed) but can get up to 21 defense and 40 HP at level 20 unpromoted. He averages 43 HP at max level in the other two routes.

I believe Lazward has good bases as they are all increased by a good amount in IK compared to Nohr, most notably a +8 in defense despite only being 4 levels higher.
The power of Incestual Vore increases your strength - The Fir Coat
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
  3. IK Odin is such a joke
  • Topic Archived