• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
  3. Post here, and I'll Have You Remade into a FE Unit. (Revival)

User Info: GatedSunOne

GatedSunOne
3 years ago#1
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/114533-fire-emblem-fates-conquest/72434802

So in the haze of having a two-day neighborhood blackout, FEITS, making PM Requests and the like, this Thread managed to rot on me, dammit.

...Seriously upset/salty about that. I'd rather my Support Threads keel over before this one did.

Anyway, the same rules apply. I'm making this Thread in the event I didn't tackle some Unit Templates that remained; or if new Orders show up by new Users.
FC; 2964 8693 8509 IGN: Xiava (AS), Epsilon (OR) TSV: 1874 (X)
Lucid Dreamer's log for 2015: 30/365; Nightmares: 25. Serebii.Net's 1000 Buneary Champion.

User Info: MetaFalconPunch

MetaFalconPunch
3 years ago#2
Shoot, sorry I didn't bump this for ya.
"Fans have criticisms. Fanatics don't."

User Info: Flare_Sorrow

Flare_Sorrow
3 years ago#3
Flare_Sorrow posted...
Hi GatedSunOne! I'm here to give another challenge for you! I absolutely love the entry you made for me, so I've decided to do another one!

Name: Justin

Also, he's from Tellius. After playing part of RD and loving it, I have decided that I would like a unit in Tellius (and I would prefer him to be a Trueblade in the Radiant Dawn style if that's not too much).

Everything else is the same, but I'll post it here to jog your memory. Also your idea to make supports between the characters you've created for us sounds like a wonderful idea! Everything that was changed is in bold.

Flare_Sorrow posted...
I'm gonna do a different character of mine and see what you may be able to do with him.

Name

Justin

Favorite Classes

Manakete, Wyvern Rider (and it's promotions), Mage, Myrmidon, Mercenary to name a few. (I would prefer Justin to be a Tellius-version Trueblade class, if it's not too much of a hassle)

Preferred Realm
Tellius. I'll give you a bit of a challenge for this one, even if it means extending my order. (after playing the awesomeness that is Radiant Dawn, I would love to have a Tellius unit)

Waifu/Husbando
I'll change it up this time and say Charlotte.

Hated Character(s)
Gheb, Luna, Cordelia, and Yarne to name a few.

What do you love best about Fire Emblem? Dislike?
One of the things I love best about Fire Emblem is that each character has their own face, their own character, their own background, and loved ones and friends to return to after a long, grueling, drawn out war ends. I could talk for a whole page about how much I love this series as a whole, but it would take too much time.

List some trivial things about yourself, outside the gaming circle.
I'm a huge smartass, I am also rather cynical and sarcastic.

Carlos from The Magic School Bus is one of my role models, right up there with Joshua because of the puns he (Carlos) makes.

I'm a rather introverted person, in stark contrast to my older brother who is a huge extrovert.

I am a loud person, at least by my mother's standards (me and my father share this trait).

I f***ing DESPISE school.

I don't really apply myself, although I'm pretty intelligent.

I looooove sun showers or sun storms.

I also have a thing for calm moods.

I love hip hop (more specifically hip hop beats, like the stuff Nujabes made), drumstep, chillstep, rock, punk, classical, and jazz music to name a few of the genres I love. I also like Fetty Wap.

I used to have a horrible temper. I've learned more self control since then, though. But it'll be ten times worse if you do manage to piss me off.

I am a s***ty artist.

Reposted from previous thread.
Drake: "You only live once! YOLO!"
Joshua: "Well, I mean, you can only die once, but you get my drift."

User Info: DisownedByTime

DisownedByTime
3 years ago#4
Name

Morgan

Favorite Classes

Tactician
Sage
Theif
Troubadour

Preferred Realm

Ylisse

Waifu/Husbando

Roy~

Hated Character(s)

Lute
Ike
Sophia

Da risk.
Da risk.

nah
I'm Morgan (FE), ya' know me?
My main life goal is to become a Grandmaster like my Father! Being just a Tactician is kind of lame.

GatedSunOne
3 years ago#5
DisownedByTime posted...
Name

Morgan

Favorite Classes

Tactician
Sage
Theif
Troubadour

Preferred Realm

Ylisse

Waifu/Husbando

Roy~

Hated Character(s)

Lute
Ike
Sophia

Da risk.
Da risk.

nah

Poke Jost is a Poke.

Besides, what do you you even remember ABOUT yourself, anyway? Dat amnesia, doe.
Lucid Dreamer's log for 2015: 30/365; Nightmares: 25. Serebii.Net's 1000 Buneary Champion.

User Info: Jet_Black_Odin

Jet_Black_Odin
3 years ago#6
Name: Victor

Favorite Classes: Fox Spirit->Ninetails, Garou->Mánagarm, Dark Knight, Sorcerer, General, Swordmaster

Preferred Realm: none

Waifu/Husbando: Fem!Robin (default)

Hated Characters: none

-Like: the strategy (when I win)
-Dislike: the strategy (when I lose)

-AP student gotta step up my game though; starting to slip
-musically talented
-somewhat lazy
-introverted; not too good with people
-when not looking at Fire Emblem stuff, I'm interested in HEMA (historical European Martial arts) Skallagrim is awesome

User Info: HoshinoKatta

HoshinoKatta
3 years ago#7
GatedSunOne posted...
...Seriously upset/salty about that. I'd rather my Support Threads keel over before this one did.

I'm saddened that not as many people are doing supports any more....

...Also sad that I only did one support line over the break. Procrastination and busy work are my bane.
Feel the power of the Ginyu Force!
Ray's our bae! Ray's our bae!

User Info: EmeraldRose

EmeraldRose
3 years ago#8
Name

Rose

Favorite Classes

Trickster, Sage, Singer, and Nine-Tailed Fox

Preferred Realm

Either Hoshido or neutral would be okay.

Waifu/Husbando

In Awakening it was Lon'qu and Henry but I haven't decided yet for Fates.

Hated Character(s)

I can't think of any main characters that I hate, but villains like Validar that just want to end the world I don't like.

Strong and likable characters like Lucina, Chrom, Robin, Lon'qu, Tiki, Emmeryn. Fun gameplay.
The rgn can be really annoying sometimes.

True to my name I really like flowers. I don't study them or anything I just enjoy the way that flowers look and smell.
I'm religious.
This may sound cliche but I really do value the friends that I have and would go out of my way to help them.
This may be strange for a fire emblem character but I'm actually a pacifist outside of games(and inside of games that let you choice whether to be violent or not like Mass Effect).
I love traveling even if it's not far just to see and feel how different one place is from a different place.

GatedSunOne
3 years ago#9
HoshinoKatta posted...
GatedSunOne posted...

...Also sad that I only did one support line over the break. Procrastination and busy work are my bane.

I've found that most people are just reading them instead of contributing, these days. Hence why I started X Supports (to gauge if this assumption is true *and* to rewards silent viewers for their support).

User Info: ToadFan4Ever

ToadFan4Ever
3 years ago#10
GatedSunOne posted...
HoshinoKatta posted...
GatedSunOne posted...

I've found that most people are just reading them instead of contributing, these days. Hence why I started X Supports (to gauge if this assumption is true *and* to rewards silent viewers for their support).

Yeah, kinda weird how no one at least comments their thoughts.
I'd write a support in your thread, but I just can't seem to put my ideas into something fun to read. That and I never get good ideas for that kind of thing.
Canon husband of Ophelia, and canon descendant of Glass the peerless swordsman.
OTPs: Waluigi x Tharja
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
  3. Post here, and I'll Have You Remade into a FE Unit. (Revival)
  • Topic Archived