• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
  3. IGN talks about Fire Emblem Fates

User Info: turawn64

turawn64
3 years ago#1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOnkmEzEKfQ

User Info: Rose_Mage

Rose_Mage
3 years ago#2
IGN is bad.
R ~ Official Parvati and Beth of the SMTIV board, The_Sol_Blader's loving wife

User Info: PKomegaPAX

PKomegaPAX
3 years ago#3
Rose_Mage posted...
IGN is bad.
3DS FC: 0259-0287-8896
I have claimed Hinoka!Matoi from Fire Emblem:Fates as my official waifu.

User Info: Mavitar

Mavitar
3 years ago#4
Rose_Mage posted...
IGN is bad.

People who flame IGN are worse. There are people who hate IGN because they gave Xenoblade Chronicles a 9.0. A 9.0!
But yeah, IGN is very biased.
Number of people who support Isaac being in Smash Bros: 52 (PM me if you want to be added to the list)
Our boy has returned.

User Info: ToadFan4Ever

ToadFan4Ever
3 years ago#5
PKomegaPAX posted...
Rose_Mage posted...
IGN is bad.

And they should feel bad.
Official canon husband of Ophelia, and canon descendant of Glass the peerless swordsman.

User Info: PKomegaPAX

PKomegaPAX
3 years ago#6
Mavitar posted...
Rose_Mage posted...
IGN is bad.

People who flame IGN are worse. There are people who hate IGN because they gave Xenoblade Chronicles a 9.0. A 9.0!

Their not that great xenoblade chronicles obviously deserves a 9 but they lack knowledge for a lot of Nintendo games and they lack review skills.
3DS FC: 0259-0287-8896
I have claimed Hinoka!Matoi from Fire Emblem:Fates as my official waifu.

Mavitar
3 years ago#7
PKomegaPAX posted...
Mavitar posted...
Rose_Mage posted...
IGN is bad.

Their not that great xenoblade chronicles obviously deserves a 9 but they lack knowledge for a lot of Nintendo games and they're lack review skills.

Well the score they give a game is from the one who writes the review, and there are a lot of IGN members that write the reviews, leading to inconsistency.
Number of people who support Isaac being in Smash Bros: 52 (PM me if you want to be added to the list)
Our boy has returned.

User Info: turawn64

turawn64
3 years ago#8
Mavitar posted...
Rose_Mage posted...
IGN is bad.

They once got hate for giving Super Smash Bros. BBrawl a 9.5/10 and not everybody that works for IGN is biased

User Info: empireoffire

empireoffire
3 years ago#9
ToadFan4Ever posted...
PKomegaPAX posted...
Rose_Mage posted...
IGN is bad.

And they should feel bad.
size does not matter....weight does.
other aliases: gamefreak043, Cyborg-Kangaroo, Joe The Smurf

Mavitar
3 years ago#10
turawn64 posted...
Mavitar posted...
Rose_Mage posted...
IGN is bad.

They once got hate for giving Super Smash Bros. BBrawl a 9.5/10 and not everybody that works for IGN is biased

No, not everyone is. However, they have a very biased way of running their... What would you even call it? A company? An establishment? I don't even know.
Our boy has returned.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
  3. IGN talks about Fire Emblem Fates
  • Topic Archived