• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
  3. You are now having an S-Rank and/or H-Rank Support with your FE Waifu/Husbando.

User Info: GatedSunOne

GatedSunOne
3 years ago#1
What is its dialogue/synopsis of its dialogue?

Quick glossary: H-Rank is basically the honeymoon, which leads to the, ahem, "event" that leads to a Child Character's creation.

Use Robin/Kamui if you're into lore-friendliness; but if they already have an S support in the game in question, skip ahead to H or make up your own.

Obviously keep the H Support Mod-friendly. I ain't tryina hurr nobiddy get rekt by dem dere Warnings/Suspensions.

...If I haven't made it clear from my recent posts, Tiki is by far my favorite (female) character in the game (broken Unit when trained up, challenging recruitment method, overall design, lore and interesting ties to earlier games). So...

S-Support

GSO: Hey, got a minute?

Tiki: ........

GSO: ...Hm. I guess she's asleep. Could have sworn I saw her fully alert a few hours ago.

Tiki: ........

GSO: ...... (Maybe this isn't a good time. On top of that...I think I'm getting cold feet. Maybe I can tiptoe out of here without her not--)

Tiki: ...Yaaawn...*shifting sleep position change*

GSO: *Cringes in place, stepping back*

Tiki: ....Blood?...hear...it...*mumble*

GSO: (...Wait, what? Is she having a nightmare or something? ...Tch...can't say I don't relate at all in that regard; given what's in my Sig.)

*Turns to leave, only to be sided by a certain Swordmaster*

GSO: FMLFMLFMLFMLFML!! D:< *Scurries away like a barge rat, making his way for his own tent amongst the Shepards*

Say'ri: ...F...ML? I don't recall a tactical formation of that name. ...Still...it sounds strangely offensive, somehow...

*Looks to the path GSO fled through; noticing something sparkling on the ground*

Say'ri: ....? *Picks it up*

...(...Interesting. I suppose GSO dropped it on his way from Tiki and I's allied abode. Aye, he did seem flustered on his way out...Was he looking for this?)

*Tiki's groggy mutterings can be heard ahead*

Say'ri: ...Hm? *enters the tent, curiously*

...Tiki? I saw our tactician leave here. I'll admit his manner of exit was rather odd...is everything all right?

Tiki: .....Zzzzz...

Say'ri: .....

Tiki:...Blood...it was...deafening...c-could hear it coursing through his...body....

Say'ri: ....(...She's obviously dreaming... yet I feel what she's saying relates to whatever GSO arrived here for. Strange...)

Tiki: ....F.....lustered...? *Yaaaawn*....no...perhaps....bashful...heart...

*Say'ri's eyes widen, and looks to the item recovered earlier in her hands--as if having an epiphany*

Say'ri: ......*Smiles, shaking her head*

...I...believe I'll just sit this here. It would be a treasure no other woman our Grandmaster intended it for, I'd pray.

*Places it on a nearby table, leaving the tent after grabbing a nearby Killing Edge on a display rack*

Tiki: ....*blushes, though is still asleep*

....*chuckle * I-Idiot ...Is it not c-customary...it...my finger...?

H-Rank

See my entry in "Think of 6 FE characters before entering this topic" on Page 2. XD
FC; 2964 8693 8509 IGN: Xiava (AS), Epsilon (OR) TSV: 1874 (X)
Lucid Dreamer's log for 2015: 30/365; Nightmares: 25. Serebii.Net's 1000 Buneary Champion.

User Info: Winsage

Winsage
3 years ago#2
Too lewd for this site.
NNid: Windsage

GatedSunOne
3 years ago#3
Winsage posted...
Too lewd for this site.

...Like the "majority" of dialogue found in Fates' skin shipping.

I'm not sure if it is a good or bad thing that there is an entirely new team translating/localizing this game for other shores.
Lucid Dreamer's log for 2015: 30/365; Nightmares: 25. Serebii.Net's 1000 Buneary Champion.

User Info: ISECream

ISECream
3 years ago#4
Oh I'm gonna have fun with this:

S-Support

Me: Zero, are you in here? I've been looking for you. Ah! There you are!

Zero: What do you want?

Me: Look, I wanted to say sorry for spilling ice cream on you yesterday, how can I ever make it up to you?

Zero: Hmm...there is one thing.

Me: Yes?

Zero: Let me lick you, ISECream.

Me: W-what?!

Zero: You asked if you could make it up to me, this is how it shall be.

Me: .....

Zero: Hmph. You're boring me. Later.

Me: Wait!...Go ahead, but we will be even after this.

Zero: Alright. Now close your eyes.

Me: Okay. *closes eyes*

Zero: Hold out your hand.

Me: *holds out hand and braces for lick*

Zero: There. Open your eyes.

Me: !!! A ring?!

Zero: Not just any ring. *smirks* It doesn't go around your finger fufufu.

Me: ....

I tried, don't kill me.

THE END!

User Info: Big-Wicket

Big-Wicket
3 years ago#5
*Robin and Lucina's honeymoon*

Robin: "Let's do it."

Lucina: "Together!"

*first round of honeymooning begins*

Robin: "Time to tip the scales!" *switches positions* "Checkmate!"

Lucina: "I challenge my fate!" *switches back* "You're mine!"

*honeymooning intensifies*

Robin: *collapses after it's over* "I'm finished!"

Lucina: *leaning in* "I say when it ends."

Robin: "...let's go."

*after the second round of honeymooning*

Robin: "Now that's strategy!"

Lucina: "Our bonds are strong."
"Your philandering is quite deplorable, but high marks on your attitude!"
Female Morgan on philandering and the importance of attitude

GatedSunOne
3 years ago#6
ISECream posted...
Oh I'm gonna have fun with this:

S-Support

Me: Zero, are you in here? I've been looking for you. Ah! There you are!

Zero: What do you want?

Me: Look, I wanted to say sorry for spilling ice cream on you yesterday, how can I ever make it up to you?

Zero: Hmm...there is one thing.

Me: Yes?

Zero: Let me lick you, ISECream.

Me: W-what?!

Zero: You asked if you could make it up to me, this is how it shall be.

Me: .....

Zero: Hmph. You're boring me. Later.

Me: Wait!...Go ahead, but we will be even after this.

Zero: Alright. Now close your eyes.

Me: Okay. *closes eyes*

Zero: Hold out your hand.

Me: *holds out hand and braces for lick*

Zero: There. Open your eyes.

Me: !!! A ring?!

Zero: Not just any ring. *smirks* It doesn't go around your finger fufufu.

Me: ....

I tried, don't kill me.

THE END!

Trying is all that's important.

GatedSunOne
3 years ago#7
Big-Wicket posted...
*Robin and Lucina's honeymoon*

Robin: "Let's do it."

Lucina: "Together!"

*first round of honeymooning begins*

Robin: "Time to tip the scales!" *switches positions* "Checkmate!"

Lucina: "I challenge my fate!" *switches back* "You're mine!"

*honeymooning intensifies*

Robin: *collapses after it's over* "I'm finished!"

Lucina: *leaning in* "I say when it ends."

Robin: "...let's go."

*after the second round of honeymooning*

Robin: "Now that's strategy!"

Lucina: "Our bonds are strong."

Komedy Gold.

GatedSunOne
3 years ago#8
...I think I should clarify what I intended H-Ranks to be about.

The way it was worded is probably giving off the idea that it is supposed to be ABOUT smut. While Big-Wicket's take on it was hilarious, I hardly expected others to follow suit in the same manner. It is a rank meant to examine what took place on one's honeymoon, with *implications* of such content.

I suppose I'll give an example, though it will be for another waifu. Give me a sec to put it together.

User Info: ToadFan4Ever

ToadFan4Ever
3 years ago#9
S-Support
TF4E: Hmm...
VIka: Oh, Hey TF.
TF: Vika, there is something I wanted to tell you since last time we spoke.
Vika: What is it?
TF: Look, I know you are Laguz and I a Beorc, but....
Vika:...
TF:I know you might not trust many beorc because of your past...
Vika: So, are you going to prupose to me or just stand there and twiddle your thumbs all day?
TF:Huh? How'd you know?
Vika: I saw the ring when you walked in, and yes I feel the sale way...
TF *blood rushes to head (blushes)*
Vika: *hugs*
TF: *blood rushes somewhere else now.
TF: Then is that a yes?
Vika:Yes...

H-Support:

VIka: Is that a bathtub full of chocolate?
TF: Yes...!
*the rest is censored*
Not changing this sig until his royal schmexiness, Gheb, shows up as DLC in modern FE games.

GatedSunOne
3 years ago#10
H-Rank

**Fireworks Ahoy**

Miriel: ...Bones: Calcium:: Honeymoon: Retreat.

GSO: ...Er...riiiiiiiiiiiiight. That means you're cool with ManaketeWorld Resorts being the locale of our HM, right...? What was that, an analogy?

Miriel: ...*Disgruntled* We've engaged in matrimony for the greater half of two seasons now; yet your tongue is still stymied by my vocabulary?

GSO: (I don't think I should answer this...I don't think I should answer this....I don't think I should--)

Miriel: No need for melancholic offense. Such feelings are better reserved for a loved one's demise on the battlefield; not now.

GSO: Right. I guess you have a point there...wait. Was that a slight on my duties as a Grandmaster?

Miriel: *Smirks, but doesn't say anything*

GSO: (...She's a lot snarkier than I give her credit for. Maybe she's been hanging around Severa too long...)

Miriel: Anyway, I would bring something to the hypothetical table for you to scrutinize.

GSO: ...If that's your way of saying "can I ask you something personal?", then I'm all ears.

Miriel, eyes closed: ...Not too long after we wed, I assumed the tightening in my chest would subside. As a single woman looking over those tethered in marriage, I assumed wedlock cured such feelings. They didn't seem to exhibit glee and gay tidings every waking moment of their lives... ...They seemed normal. Free, even, of such pleasant, but oft in-the-way, manners.

GSO: ...Your point?

Miriel: ...I would figure that be obvious, but I'll elaborate. ...The burning; feelings of wanting to Hexcalibur those of the same chromosomes as I when you approach them? Why do they linger? They permeate my being, and do so still; as strong as before you presented the offering of marriage. Is it a measure of my unfaithfulness in you? Or was my theory on what wedlock cured false?

GSO: ....Um...

Miriel: ...And alongside this...a new, troubling, bizarre symptom has risen.

GSO: ....Treat me with an answer.

Miriel: ....*Blushes, profusely*

GSO: ...Huh?

Miriel: ...Apologies. It appears I cannot speak of it without the feeling of rash tumors clutching my throat. Let me try again.

...Lately...and I say this out of pure respect...I've been getting..."urges". Unpleasant ones... unpleasant ones involving us.

It's...it's as if I feel the need to put hands on you. Not in a threatening manner, mind you; but a manner I assume is far too...lascivious to be appropriate between allies...

GSO: ....Holy Freddy Emblem on Lunatic+. I-I think you should lower your voice.

Miriel, ignoring him: GSO, this is leading me to a new theory on marriage. Perhaps the reason wed lives show no boosted affection on the outside is because they...entertain these "urges"...as a way to vent them in private...? Does that sound logical at all?

GSO: ...T...that's a strange way of saying you want to take things to the next level.

Miriel: ...I feel I don't understand what you're getting at.

GSO: ...L-let's just get off the dock and head in early, all right? You'll feel better where there aren't so many folks around. (...Though that may only make things worse...*clears throat out of jumped nerves*)
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
  3. You are now having an S-Rank and/or H-Rank Support with your FE Waifu/Husbando.
  • Topic Archived