• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
  3. Fire Emblem Fates amiibo details

User Info: kcbeliever

kcbeliever
3 years ago#11
I knew the Amiibo characters were the Smash characters.
I don't know if you've noticed, but I'm not like most girls.
Dignity Modesty Class Intelligence

User Info: Sentinel07

Sentinel07
3 years ago#12
I still wonder if they might perhaps make amiibo cards out of them since Nintendo hasn't talked much about them outside of the Animal Crossing ones.

That's pretty much the reason why I haven't tried to any others outside of Lucina (only amiibo I own right now)

User Info: Captain_Falcon

Captain_Falcon
3 years ago#13
So that pretty much explains why Ike is a "slow, strong" character instead of fast like in the Tellius games.

It also reinforces the notion that the characters in the Smashverse aren't actual fighting toys like in Toy Story, but rather imaginary characters in the game universe summoned via their trophies in the real world (which is exactly what you're doing here with their amiibo in the "real" real world).
SHOW ME YA MOVES!
FALCONE... PAWNCH!!!!! YESZ!

User Info: Anthoba32

Anthoba32
3 years ago#14
Captain_Falcon posted...
So that pretty much explains why Ike is a "slow, strong" character instead of fast like in the Tellius games.

It also reinforces the notion that the characters in the Smashverse aren't actual fighting toys like in Toy Story, but rather imaginary characters in the game universe summoned via their trophies in the real world (which is exactly what you're doing here with their amiibo in the "real" real world).

It also explains why Owain, Inigo, and Severa recognizes that the Robin and Lucy summoned there are not the sames ones that fought with them in their previous FEA world.
http://i.imgur.com/QutMNC2.gif
"Rubbing your hands all over someone's face isn't a welcome behavior." -Azura

Captain_Falcon
3 years ago#15
Anthoba32 posted...
Captain_Falcon posted...

It also explains why Owain, Inigo, and Severa recognizes that the Robin and Lucy summoned there are not the sames ones that fought with them in their previous FEA world.

And the fact that Robin and Lucina seem to recognize the trio (along with Palutena's Guidance in Smash) shows that the Smashverse characters share at least some memories with their canon-universe counterparts.
SHOW ME YA MOVES!

User Info: TurBroSpeed

TurBroSpeed
3 years ago#16
Borrow power... what a b****.

She's so low-tier that she needs help from a character that isn't even in smash.

I'm selling Lucina now.
'Walkin around in my banana shoes, 'goin squish squish squish, squish squish squish!
The Official Intelligent Vaike of Every Board.

Captain_Falcon
3 years ago#17
TurBroSpeed posted...

She's so low-tier that she needs help from a character that isn't even in smash.

I'm selling Lucina now.

Not quite.

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/07/06/fire-emblem-fates-amiibo-break-the-fourth-wall-talk-about-super-smash-bros/

Lucina notes that she came to this world to borrow your power, a nod to her role in Fire Emblem: Awakening.

That said, I'll kill myself if they give Fates Lucina the same stats as Smash Lucina like they did with Ike and make her a pathetically underpowered unit.
SHOW ME YA MOVES!

User Info: Falchion91

Falchion91
3 years ago#18
If there is a male and female robin can both of them be in fates

User Info: Sentinel07

Sentinel07
3 years ago#19
Falchion91 posted...
If there is a male and female robin can both of them be in fates

Only Male Robin has an amiibo. No female.

User Info: BlueTachyon

BlueTachyon
3 years ago#20
Captain_Falcon posted...
TurBroSpeed posted...

I'm selling Lucina now.

Not quite.

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/07/06/fire-emblem-fates-amiibo-break-the-fourth-wall-talk-about-super-smash-bros/

Lucina notes that she came to this world to borrow your power, a nod to her role in Fire Emblem: Awakening.

That said, I'll kill myself if they give Fates Lucina the same stats as Smash Lucina like they did with Ike and make her a pathetically underpowered unit.

I've recruited her. She isn't weak. Not really overpowered, mind you, but still good.
"I've learned to think without arguing with myself" - Boyd Crowder
Official Husbando of Astrid
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
  3. Fire Emblem Fates amiibo details
  • Topic Archived