• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
  3. Fire Emblem Fates amiibo details

User Info: 587Deathking

587Deathking
3 years ago#1
http://nintendoeverything.com/fire-emblem-fates-amiibo-details/

Fire Emblem Fates is one of Nintendo’s latest games to make use of amiibo. Players can scan in Marth, Ike, Lucina and Robin from the Smash Bros. line for use in the My Castle area. Here’s everything we know:
– Characters appear in your plaza
– Each one will challenge you to a battle
– Speak to them and they’ll share humorous fourth-wall dialogue about their time in Super Smash Bros
– Robin says: “I have the strangest feeling that before coming here, I battled against many combatants… launching people, getting launched…”
– Ike: “I just remembered… before coming here, I matched up against countless warriors from all over the world to hone my skills.”
– When you enter battle, the camera zooms in on Ike, who performs his iconic taunt from Super Smash Bros
– Lucina mentions “that battleground,” a place where she “honed her skills by matching up against competitors from around the world.”
– Marth says he’s happy to see you again and says “As we spoke before, my bonds with everyone have deepened through battle.”
– He then claims that he wants to know more about you, and then challenges you to a fight
– Characters join your party after defeating the amiibo fighters in battle
– The main character will mention that s/he’s “is in the middle of an adventure”
– The amiibo characters will then respond differently
– Robin reflects on his own adventure, having fought many powerful enemies and making good friends
– Ike says that by following you, he’ll become more powerful
– Lucina notes that she came to this world to borrow your power
– Marth notes that he understands you better now, and would like to join you without interrupting your journey
What would an A.I know about freedom?

User Info: McLahey

McLahey
3 years ago#2
Awe, this made me think we were gonna get amiibos for Fates characters.
Scott McCall is my lord and savior

User Info: Latino_King

Latino_King
3 years ago#3
McLahey posted...

I would have been ecstatic if they made an amiibo based on Azura or Kamui (both male and female).

Well either way, I'm glad they added these nice little features for the FE amiibos. Now if only I could find the remaining three that I need to complete the set (Lucina is the only one I have)...
AKA 305_King
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall." -Confucius

User Info: McLahey

McLahey
3 years ago#4
Latino_King posted...
McLahey posted...

I would have been ecstatic if they made an amiibo based on Azura or Kamui (both male and female).

Well either way, I'm glad they added these nice little features for the FE amiibos. Now if only I could find the remaining three that I need to complete the set (Lucina is the only one I have)...

Amazon has all of them for ~$20-30 currently with free 2-day prime shipping. If you live in the US, UK, Spain, Japan, Italy, Germany, France, Canada or Austria, you can see if they have a deal on them on Prime day on the 15th. I sound like an Amazon advert, jfc. And yeah, if we got an Aqua or Marx amiibo it'd be a day 1 purchase for me.
Scott McCall is my lord and savior

User Info: Letseiv

Letseiv
3 years ago#5
McLahey posted...

Us both lol.

Thanks for sharing. Small, cool details are always nice.
Latino_King posted...
Now if only I could find the remaining three that I need to complete the set (Lucina is the only one I have)...

I need Lucina and Robin ): If the post office delivers Ike safely, that is.
UNIVERSE!

User Info: DoctorPiranha3

DoctorPiranha3
3 years ago#6
We can add Roy to this list, when his amiibo finally comes out.

It's great to see Ike return again, though. I hate it when people say he was too irrelevant for Smash 4.
Deek: "sports logic"

User Info: 587Deathking

587Deathking
3 years ago#7
Letseiv posted...
McLahey posted...

Us both lol.

Latino_King posted...
Now if only I could find the remaining three that I need to complete the set (Lucina is the only one I have)...

http://shop.j-subculture.com/items/search?category=&keyword=amiibo
What would an A.I know about freedom?

User Info: Letseiv

Letseiv
3 years ago#8
587Deathking posted...
Letseiv posted...
McLahey posted...

Us both lol.

Latino_King posted...

http://shop.j-subculture.com/items/search?category=&keyword=amiibo

Those are pretty decent prices... I might pick them up right now lol.
UNIVERSE!

User Info: MetaFalconPunch

MetaFalconPunch
3 years ago#9
587Deathking posted...
– When you enter battle, the camera zooms in on Ike, who performs his iconic taunt from Super Smash Bros

Is this real. IS THIS REAL LIFE @_@
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead.

User Info: sebamaster

sebamaster
3 years ago#10
MetaFalconPunch posted...
587Deathking posted...

Is this real. IS THIS REAL LIFE @_@

i'm not sure if in battle,but this is clearly his taunt: https://33.media.tumblr.com/98e5771320ad4eb4233e485b331333fd/tumblr_nqqwxp2mjj1rljy4lo2_250.gif
Let's Dance~!
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
  3. Fire Emblem Fates amiibo details
  • Topic Archived