• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Shuffle
  3. Have they released anymore levels?

User Info: Darkstorm16

Darkstorm16
1 month ago#1
I’m at stage 327…I was thinking of finally pushing through to the very end I’m not sure how much further I have though, on top of that I have trozei…which I know different game so I’m debating on continuing further or not
Nintendo Network/PSN: Desertking24/Steam:Desertking23
Mario Maker: 4481-0000-0110-25DA

User Info: Darkfire12

Darkfire12
1 month ago#2
Probably not
*insert funny joke here*

User Info: derekhn

derekhn
1 month ago#3
The game has been on a repeating special stage schedule for a long time. There are 700 main stages and 700 UX stages after that.

User Info: Thard_Verad

Thard_Verad
4 weeks ago#4
It's been ... what, three years since the final batch of stages?
(And it's taken me that long to S-Rank everything up to UX 685....)
"Many in harmony surpass one in perfection." - Guildmaster, Etrian Odyssey II

User Info: Aurora-Silver

Aurora-Silver
4 weeks ago#5
Nope, don't think so...
I'm at the UX stages, but while the first went so incredibly smooth, the rest are almost impossible to beat. And I run out of coins, so I'm not getting very far.
You can follow my Artworks here: https://www.deviantart.com/aurora-silver

User Info: Thard_Verad

Thard_Verad
4 weeks ago#6
Aurora-Silver posted...
Nope, don't think so...
I'm at the UX stages, but while the first went so incredibly smooth, the rest are almost impossible to beat. And I run out of coins, so I'm not getting very far.
For coins, UX 37 is your best bet whenever there isn't a more profitable Special Stage available. Take three miscellaneous Pokemon and LDE Conkeldurr. You should be able to get 500 on most of your runs.

Weekend Meowth is by far the best use of Jewels when you need coins. My team right now is Mega Shiny Metagross, Jirachi, Meloetta (Aria -- Quirky++), and Solgaleo (no special skill, just another Steel-type for the Mega to work with). I can usually get at least 6000 on a run, and 10k if the disruptions are cooperative.

But even with all that, I'm only making slow progress. Stage by stage, I've got 1389 S Ranks under my belt, and Torterra is next on the list. (I got the game shortly after it debuted in 2015...)
"Many in harmony surpass one in perfection." - Guildmaster, Etrian Odyssey II
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Shuffle
  3. Have they released anymore levels?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A