• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Shuffle
  3. Game freezing and crashing on Meloetta Escalation Battle

User Info: Aurora-Silver

Aurora-Silver
4 months ago#1
Hello, hope that somebody can help me.

Since today I had it occur that, when I played the Meloetta Escalation Battles, my Game crashed.
It happens when Meloetta gets enraged, I engage in a fight, win - and the result screen appears. Sadly, right when its there and about to save the game, it crashes, making the jump of levels undone...

This has been happening since today and I wonder if someone else has this?
3DS, everything updated, connected to the Internet. Dunno whats going on.
You can follow my Artworks here: https://www.deviantart.com/aurora-silver

User Info: David_Scotland

David_Scotland
4 months ago#2
A bit late but no problems here.

The only things I can think of are:

The SD card is wearing out and has become corrupted - try copying everything onto another card and re-downloading Shuffle.

If that doesn't work:

Some of the 3DS's memory has gone bad which would mean that other programs would be having problems - send it away for repair.

User Info: Aurora-Silver

Aurora-Silver
4 months ago#3
Or maybe, was it because of setting the timer? I mean, summertime was coming and maybe thats why. You have to change this manually on 3DS... and it messes things up.

I have no problems with the Giratina escalation battle so far. Everything works fine, again.
On a side note, my 3DS is old - and no guarantee on it, anymore. Old and the shell is a bit broken.
The SD card however is new and should not cause troubles.
You can follow my Artworks here: https://www.deviantart.com/aurora-silver

User Info: David_Scotland

David_Scotland
4 months ago#4
The only effect that changing the 3DS's time has on Shuffle is to disable the Special Stages until you check in (to try and stop you advancing the date to get extra bonuses etc).
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Shuffle
  3. Game freezing and crashing on Meloetta Escalation Battle
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A