• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Shuffle
  3. Mega Banette COMPETITIVE Stage Thread

User Info: aturf

aturf
7 months ago#1
Mega Banette is back for the first competitive stage of the new cycle. Disruptions include barriers and rocks. Best of luck to everyone participating!

User Info: aturf

aturf
7 months ago#2
Put in my itemless runs with SMCX, Litwick, Mimikyu, and Duskoir which put up ~60K points. Went with same strategy as last time (c/p'ed below) except this time I used SMCX
instead of Giratina-O. Score should be safe for E/F rank.

Turn 1: Set off Mimikyu & hope you can cycle through all 3 beneficial disruptions
Turns 2-4: Try to set off Dusknoir/Giratina-O while waiting for the stage to reset the initial layout
Turn 5: Mo5 Litwick
Super dependent on that first turn to work, but if you can pull it off you get an ezpz 27K damage with a fully decked out Litwick.

User Info: LusterSoldier

LusterSoldier
7 months ago#3
I didn't do the competition. The previous appearance of the MCX competition was the final competition I will ever do. I'm officially retired from competitions.

At this point, the only thing I'm doing in game is the weekly Victini and progressing through the UX stages.
Luster Soldier --- ~Shield Bearer~ | ~Data Analyst~
Popular at school, but not as cool as azuarc, Guru Champ!

User Info: David_Scotland

David_Scotland
7 months ago#4
Team: Gengar, Mimikyu, Lunala
Items: All
Score: 693555

I used the same team as nearly everyone else but as usual with these C-1 competitions it came down to how lucky you were with the combos.

Despite that scoring seems consistent with previous runs i.e. a score of 1,000,000 would get you about the same position but maybe a lower rank because of the decreased number of entrants.

The EU cut-offs were:

S: 1044764
A: 897977
B: 797385
C: 666916
D: 404446
E: 124690
F: 30082
G: 17839
H: 13446
I: 10135
J: 5114