• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Shuffle
  3. The Weekly Recap 8 & Plans for the Week Ahead

User Info: djmintlaw

djmintlaw
1 year ago#1
As I closed the last topic I might as well start the new one.
I'll just copy what I put in the final post.

Last week
Daily Pinsir - SL4 reached
Banette Competition - C Rank
Decidueye Escalation - Level 140 completed
PSB grind Litten from SL4 to SL5 - Done
Mid-Month Challenge - Squirtle for 3 RML
PSB grind Winking Roserade from SL2 - SL3 reached

In addition
S Ranked Slakoth's stage in the Main Stages.
Illumise hit level 10
Levelled Salazzle from 13 to 15, Araquanid from 10 to 11, Toxapex from 13 to 14, both Medicham and Lunala from 15 to 16, and Duskull from 11 to 12.

This week
Daily Tornadus - 1 MSU so far
Volcanion Escalation
PSB grind Ho-oh from SL2 to SL3

User Info: Thard_Verad

Thard_Verad
1 year ago#2
Bleh. Week 1 was very expensive. Finishing Roserade and trying to work on Deoxys drained a lot of coins. Add to that the C-1 Competition (which I needed two runs just to get C Rank) and I ended with less than 10k to my name.

Also I was bound and determined to finish Litten. It took both the free NHN and a 30-minute NHN (both within the last 45 minutes before the stages cycled) but I did it. Litten is now SL5 and ready to join my ... *ehem* ... fire brigade.
"Many in harmony surpass one in perfection." - Guildmaster, Etrian Odyssey II

User Info: Machine

Machine
1 year ago#3
Last week:
Took W-Roserade from SL3.5 to SL5
Got to 150 on Decidueye
Worked a little on Deoxys (roughly 25 PSBs) before I ran low on coins
Got a blah E rank on Banette thanks to terrible RNG on my one attempt
More Flareon grinding, now up to SL4.5

This week:
Volcanion EB - not sure where I'll stop
Finish up Flareon

I need to figure out whether I want to do Leafeon or Vaporeon once I finish Flareon. All the Eevee variants will eventually be done but its a slow process.

User Info: David_Scotland

David_Scotland
1 year ago#4
Machine posted...
I need to figure out whether I want to do Leafeon or Vaporeon once I finish Flareon. All the Eevee variants will eventually be done but its a slow process.

I presume you know that Umbreon and Espeon have a 12.5 / 6.25 / 3.125% drop-rate so they will be a really slow process.

User Info: Machine

Machine
1 year ago#5
David_Scotland posted...
Machine posted...

I presume you know that Umbreon and Espeon have a 12.5 / 6.25 / 3.125% drop-rate so they will be a really slow process.

I'm completely aware. They are last on my list.

User Info: LusterSoldier

LusterSoldier
1 year ago#6
This week:

1. Farm Regigigas (Shot Out) from SL2 to SL4
2. Begin working on the Volcanion EB

Farming team for Regigigas - Regirock (15, SL5), Registeel (10, SL1), Regice (10, Swap++, SL2), Shiny Hawlucha (20, SL5)

I managed to farm 60 PSBs on Regigigas to bring it from SL2 to SL4, and will finish it off next time around.
Luster Soldier --- ~Shield Bearer~ | ~Data Analyst~
Popular at school, but not as cool as Advokaiser, Guru Champ!

User Info: iamprestige

iamprestige
1 year ago#7
I just caught everything in the Safari Zone with time to spare before the event ends! Will there be new Pokemon in it after this one ends or is there no other Safari Zone challenge?

User Info: mauisurfer

mauisurfer
1 year ago#8
LusterSoldier posted...

I managed to farm 60 PSBs on Regigigas to bring it from SL2 to SL4, and will finish it off next time around.

Out of curiosity, why PSB Farm Regigigas (it's normal type, so never super-effective)?

Normal type is only viable w/ Double Normal, & you need to start every combo w/ Double Normal to justify using Normal Type pokemon.

If you always have to start w/ Double Normal, you won't get a chance to use SL5 Shot Out Regigigas.

Am I missing something???

TIA.
#BOYCOTTGILLETTE
(edited 1 year ago)

User Info: Thard_Verad

Thard_Verad
1 year ago#9
mauisurfer posted...
LusterSoldier posted...

Out of curiosity, why PSB Farm Regigigas (it's normal type, so never super-effective)?

Normal type is only viable w/ Double Normal, & you need to start every combo w/ Double Normal to justify using Normal Type pokemon.

If you always have to start w/ Double Normal, you won't get a chance to use SL5 Shot Out Regigigas.

Am I missing something???

TIA.

Perfectionist?
Still hasn't done that "Simisear w/ Normal-only" challenge?
Hard to say, really. :P

iamprestige posted...
I just caught everything in the Safari Zone with time to spare before the event ends! Will there be new Pokemon in it after this one ends or is there no other Safari Zone challenge?

There will always be a Safari Zone. Once one ends, the next one will begin.
"Many in harmony surpass one in perfection." - Guildmaster, Etrian Odyssey II
(edited 1 year ago)

User Info: Philip027

Philip027
1 year ago#10
Regigigas had a niche against Fairy type (Magearna EB for instance) before Salazzle gained its skill swap. Don't think it has any real use anymore :(
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Shuffle
  3. The Weekly Recap 8 & Plans for the Week Ahead
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A