Kaleo is no longer with us, guys

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Shuffle
  3. Kaleo is no longer with us, guys

User Info: avengah

avengah
1 year ago#51
Very sad news. He was a great asset to the community.
My Pre-Hooktail Pit Run of Paper Mario: TTYD without Mega Rush P!
Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5045EE00B4B9581F

User Info: hanys90

hanys90
1 year ago#52
avengah posted...

Where were you, avengah? I haven't seen you posting here like for months!
No.1 Czech Republic Shuffler

User Info: JigglySmash

JigglySmash
1 year ago#53
Rest In Peace Kaleo...

User Info: CloverKitten

CloverKitten
1 year ago#54
Wow, very sorry to hear about this, especially at his young age. I don't know that I ever interacted with Kaleo directly, but I definitely appreciated his efforts and his helpfulness to others. I'm sorry you lost a close friend, Ryan.

User Info: avengah

avengah
1 year ago#55
hanys90 posted...
avengah posted...

Where were you, avengah? I haven't seen you posting here like for months!

Been busy with real life and Pokémon Go. Still playing Shuffle but not dedicating as much time as I was.
My Pre-Hooktail Pit Run of Paper Mario: TTYD without Mega Rush P!
Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5045EE00B4B9581F

User Info: iceflower40

iceflower40
1 year ago#56
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9YlYtxdimA
Hater of Spinda, Electrike, Furfrou, Zubat, and Pidove.
I wonder how they'll handle Alolan Forms in Pokemon Shuffle?

User Info: Lavendermoon

Lavendermoon
1 year ago#57
I'm so sorry to hear about his passing. I don't frequent here a lot so I didn't know much about him but it's so sad that he passed away so young. From what I hear from the other users he seemed to be a great asset to the community. I'm sorry for your loss Ryan. Rest in Peace Kaleo :(

User Info: Ryan86

Ryan86
1 year ago#58
For everyone who posted, I thank you for your kind words. I will call his family later today, as I hadn't the courage ever since. Some of his friend that lived nearer and that could attend to his funeral said the family wants us to stay together and visit them too, as we are memories of him that live on.

I'll try to be more helpful to our Shuffle community in his honor. He was a very closed person, yet he had one of the kindest hearts I've ever seen, helping many people without asking for anything in exchange. I ask that everyone here go on and help someone or some group in need out of kindness, in his memory. I'm sure he'll be pleased that his legacy lives on. =)
3DS FC for Pokemon XY: 3652-1372-5402

User Info: CChrono

CChrono
1 year ago#59
Ryan,
Thank you for the update. I will do my best to carry on his legacy even though it will merely be a shadow of what he has done.

User Info: OmnimonX12345

OmnimonX12345
1 year ago#60
Sorry for the late message. I've been thinking about what I wanted to say for the last 3 days, which is weird considering I never directly spoke to Kaleo, be it physically or digitally. Not once. I guess it may be because I felt a sort of admiration for him.
His actions helped a lot, and I do mean a LOT, of people, even if it was just in a videogame. He also seemed very friendly. It's sad to see someone like him go. And, it still kinda saddens me seeing this line in the pastebin:
If you need to contact me, pointing corrections, fixes, suggestions and etc, you can find me on GameFaqs as KaleoX, on the Pokémon Shuffle 3DS board.
I just-... I'm sorry for you. You, as well as Kaleo's friends and especially his family, have my sincerest condolences.
My first signature got moderated.
Current definite SuMo team picks: Rowlet, Grubbin, Minior and Type: Null
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Shuffle
  3. Kaleo is no longer with us, guys

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived