• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Shuffle
  3. Mega Glalie Thread

User Info: hockeyfan607

hockeyfan607
6 years ago#1
How is this stage even possible?
3DS Friend Code: 0173-1295-6323

User Info: Roksu

Roksu
6 years ago#2
Yeah, this stage is totally unfair and I had to use two items to beat it.
PSN: Roksu13 (HK / Active)
3DS FC: 2406-5366-0034

hockeyfan607
6 years ago#3
Should I use a Disruption Delay item? What exactly does that item do? For how many turns does it delay the disruption?

Roksu
6 years ago#4
I used Move+5 and Disruption Delay to beat it after many tries. Disruption Delay stop Mega Glalie for at least 8 turns, I think. I didnt really count but it should be long enough to deal enough damage by the time it recovers.

hockeyfan607
6 years ago#5
Roksu posted...
I used Move+5 and Disruption Delay to beat it after many tries. Disruption Delay stop Mega Glalie for at least 8 turns, I think. I didn't really count but it should be long enough to deal enough damage by the time it recovers.

Did those items make it easy enough for you to beat on your first try (with the items)? Also, what mega did you use? I've been trying Mawile, for the type effectiveness, but I feel like Kangaskhan has a better ability for this stage.

Roksu
6 years ago#6
hockeyfan607 posted...
Roksu posted...
I used Move+5 and Disruption Delay to beat it after many tries. Disruption Delay stop Mega Glalie for at least 8 turns, I think. I didn't really count but it should be long enough to deal enough damage by the time it recovers.

Did those items make it easy enough for you to beat on your first try (with the items)? Also, what mega did you use? I've been trying Mawile, for the type effectiveness, but I feel like Kangaskhan has a better ability for this stage.

Hard to say, the moment Disruption Delay wore off, I already reduced its health to around 40% with Mega Mawile in place. I think I have 6 moves left? Not sure about that one.

As for using other Mega like Kangaskhan, I'm not sure since you will still need to match and fill the gauge before you can enjoy its effect.

hockeyfan607
6 years ago#7
I just managed to beat it on my first try with those items + Mawile. It was really close though. It came down to my last move.

User Info: SirRobX

SirRobX
6 years ago#8
I used over half the money I got through the entire game to beat this guy, since, it was clear it wasn't gonna happen any other way. Beat it with 9 turns to spare, and wondering how I didn't get an S rank.
3DS Code: 3394-4061-9856 / Wii U Username: SirRobX

User Info: Viro

Viro
6 years ago#9
Is this stage rigged to give out Glaceon more than your actual support pokemon? If your 5 pokemon are chosen randomly to fill in 36 spaces, there would be about 7 of each. I just started with 12 Glaceon.
I, do, no,t, hav,e, a, c,o,m,m,a, p,ro,,,b,,l,em,,,,,
Pay to win at its finest: http://i.imgur.com/ZzlIoyj.jpg

hockeyfan607
6 years ago#10
I never thought of this, and I don't want to spend a heart to figure it out, but would adding Glaceon as a support make the level easier, or is it replaced with something else like the Eevees on the Mega Mawile stage?
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Shuffle
  3. Mega Glalie Thread
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A