• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. How important is Cait Sith G+?

User Info: miecoj15

miecoj15
6 days ago#1
I just got his AASB, and his USB2 from stamps. Now just wondering if I should also use his G+ on stamps too?
Is it important/needed for anything? I haven't tried any Wodin nor DBs, so unsure if it helps there.

Was originally thinking of getting Edge's G+(infusion one) since I wasn't lucky enough to get his sync on B5.

Also, should I hone Cait's AASB? I'm usually not good that speed, so was thinking a second cast of his AASB would be good for me.

Any tips/advices would be appreciated. TIA

User Info: fepnascimento

fepnascimento
6 days ago#2
It is worth using since u got his AASB.

Also, yes, it is worth honing his AASB.
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/fnascimento99 PSN = fepnascimento2

User Info: ShinUltima

ShinUltima
6 days ago#3
If you have his AASB/USb2, might as well get his Glint+ for full kit for AOdin. It's worth it.

Also concur that it's worth it to hone his AASB. I did it myself on my alt and will be doing soon on main.
ShinUltima - The Right Arm of Scrub Voltron

miecoj15
6 days ago#4
fepnascimento posted...
It is worth using since u got his AASB.

Also, yes, it is worth honing his AASB.
ShinUltima posted...
If you have his AASB/USb2, might as well get his Glint+ for full kit for AOdin. It's worth it.

Also concur that it's worth it to hone his AASB. I did it myself on my alt and will be doing soon on main.

@fepnascimento @ShinUltima where would I use it though? I somehow got it into my head that debuffs aren't as good anymore, because of the reduced effect it has on end-game bosses. That's why I never really use them anymore. Are there specific mechanics wherein it is extra useful?

And is it a better pick than Edge's G+? I have Edge AASB, so I was also looking into some elemental infusion for him. Though his other G+ is lensable I guess.
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: xypheral

xypheral
6 days ago#5
am not sure on the math but that g+ is still useful, i notice the difference in my donkey kong runs....

User Info: MalcolmMasher

MalcolmMasher
6 days ago#6
I somehow got it into my head that debuffs aren't as good anymore, because of the reduced effect it has on end-game bosses. That's why I never really use them anymore. Are there specific mechanics wherein it is extra useful?

Yes. Many endgame bosses have a DEF/RES/MND buff, including, like, every 6* Magicite and every Argent Odin. Cait Sith G+ removes those.
I don't like this duchy. Now, it's an adventurer.

User Info: ffrkowaway

ffrkowaway
6 days ago#7
Even if not overwriting anything, a 70% DEF or RES debuff Is worth about 12.5% more DPS, which can be very useful for pushing damage in a 8s window.

People go crazy for imperils, and a 12.5% DPS increase is the same level of increase you get from imperiling from 60% weak to 80% weak.
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: fepnascimento

fepnascimento
6 days ago#8
ffrkowaway posted...
Even if not overwriting anything, a 70% DEF or RES debuff Is worth about 12.5% more DPS, which can be very useful for pushing damage in a 8s window.

People go crazy for imperils, and a 12.5% DPS increase is the same level of increase you get from imperiling from 60% weak to 80% weak.
This. Also note that glint+ debuff stacks with passionate salsa and Cait HA
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/fnascimento99 PSN = fepnascimento2

miecoj15
6 days ago#9
I see. That's my bad for overlooking this part of the game. I honestly didn't consider that. I'm getting Cait's G+ then.

Thank you everyone for your inputs. Gonna start tackling magic 6* magicites since I just got Cait's full kit so this will be very useful. ^_^

User Info: xharvestx

xharvestx
6 days ago#10
I plan on getting it down the line

I went with Edge to help with ff4 and I think he will make some of my magic teams. The Fire magic six star magicite team is most ready to go. Other magic teams still need work so I figure I will not need a fully geared cait sith quite yet.

I am more or less ready to complete another third of the six star magicites, hopefully get all of the Gilgamesh EX+ lens rewards, and maybe ff15, 7 type0 and possibly tactics dreambreaker. I know tactics has a harder dreambreaker but if sync/awaken delita, cid, agrias and olan can not do it then there isn’t much less I can do for them in the short term.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. How important is Cait Sith G+?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A