• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Summer Sun Festival Banner 3 Relic Draw Topic

User Info: Jumbo-Cactuar

Jumbo-Cactuar
1 week ago#11
I have no where near enough mithril for this banner
FFRK ID: K38U

User Info: Keith Kaizer

Keith Kaizer
1 week ago#12
SolitaireD posted...
Fixed
It still says Dark Muse next to the rating.
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php
I always hope for the best. Experience, unfortunately, has taught me to expect the worst. ~ Elim Garak

User Info: ZeroQ8

ZeroQ8
1 week ago#13
dark muse?

u mean...

https://youtu.be/e0UWT0dFSQE

User Info: Gainerama

Gainerama
1 week ago#14
Yum, I got 1000 mythril just for this banner alone

User Info: ffrkowaway

ffrkowaway
1 week ago#15
I've got both Squall and Lightning AASB1 already, so this banner could take a lot of mythril from me

User Info: ZeroQ8

ZeroQ8
1 week ago#16
Gainerama posted...
Yum, I got 1000 mythril just for this banner alone

We fight together!
About 9/14 okay. Rem's Sync looks to be god mode, so I'll make a pull just for that.

This is tricky for me though since I'm missing Rem's, Bartz's, Squall's, and Lightning's earlier stuff. But Rem's still good, and I wouldn't hate picking up decent AASBs/Syncs for the others. However, they won't be game-changing, and their Glint+s and that AOSB feel like total duds unless I get more for them, save for maybe Bartz's. Sephiroth's Sync and Glint+ are another story, since I have his AASB and they just make him even better. (I could really use more AASB+Sync characters in general.)

Lenna probably isn't going to dethrone Elarra, but yeah those are nice SBs. The AASB is basically a Glint+ and the USB gives a ton of effects. Though I'm not sure how I feel about a brave command medica in the heat of a fight. And Yuna, huh... I have Edward's CSB, but Yuna might be slightly better in some circumstances. Either one is vaguely dead weight in the middle of a fight though? Kinda?

So, one pull, maybe two.
What a fuddy duddy.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Icedragonadam

Icedragonadam
1 week ago#18
Here it is!

Pretty much nearly everything is delicious!
FFRK RW FC: g69h - Godwall ~RPGA~
Lloyd Irving, Ryu Hayabusa, Sol Badguy, and Darksider's Death for Smash.

User Info: LPguy

LPguy
1 week ago#19
Just a reminder early in the thread: take a breath between pulls. The banner will be up for FOUR DAYS. Don't blow your load in X successive pulls. I firmly believe RNG is not true RNG with this game. Get rid of your bad RNG with a small break between pulls.
You know a banner is a must pull when the worst relic is a gen 2.5 chain.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Summer Sun Festival Banner 3 Relic Draw Topic
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A