• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Summer Sun Festival Banner 5 Relic Draw Topic

User Info: Icedragonadam

Icedragonadam
2 weeks ago#21
corrente posted...
Is there a B3 thread? I didn’t see one in the search besides JP’s.

Because he's saving the best fest banner for last.
FFRK RW FC: g69h - Godwall ~RPGA~
Lloyd Irving, Ryu Hayabusa, Sol Badguy, and Darksider's Death for Smash.

User Info: corrente

corrente
2 weeks ago#22
I see in the JP thread Soli wants to stay away from Squall AASB2 and then calls it a dupe after a draw. Was it available prior to Winter Fest in JP? Bc I swear I’ve seen him talk about combining the two for OPness.
FFRK: Divine Veil Grimoire
563MND - jznH

User Info: ShinUltima

ShinUltima
2 weeks ago#23
Both main and alt have one dupe each: Lightning/Lunafreya Sync, respectively.

My main wants pretty much everything outside of Lunafreya stuff - I want complete busted Noctis, I want those relics for Cloud/Zack for favouritism, and I want the healer tech for Dreambreakers. My alt will take the non-dupe Syncs and healer AASBs, Cloud/Zack stuff very questionable on this account at the moment.

I want to throw some pulls here, but a) I have to see what shape I'm in after banner 3, and b) i feel i should leave some back for FFT, since that banner 1 is really good and my FFT is stuck in 2017.
ShinUltima - The Right Arm of Scrub Voltron

User Info: dragoonic

dragoonic
2 weeks ago#24
This analysis reinforces my own belief that this banner isn't as good as it looks at first glance. Lightning + Noct are huge wins, and I'd def like more healer wokes, but Luna and Cloud seem like they really drag this down.

Lunafreya - You basically have to hit 2/3 of the relics to make her usable since you can't anima anything (even in 6 months if I'm not mistaken). Water magic has better players and not only is she the only mage in XV, there are basically no mag buffs in the realm (she doesn't even have the decency to self buff mag on any of these relics)!

Cloud - You're not running dark cloud in DB, alex is piss easy, and dark-weak wodin isnt even out in JP

4/14 wins is pretty questionable odds
Dragoon buffs incoming
My Soul Breaks: https://sbs.jaryth.net/share/dragoonic

User Info: hang00

hang00
2 weeks ago#25
5 dupes here including Lightning Sync, so no plans to pull here. That said, I’ve thrown a ton of tickets at the XV banner trying for each of those syncs. I have a weird soft spot for Luna and want her to be good.

Maybe if I get stupid lucky and pull 7/11 or something crazy on banner 3 I would give this a shot.

User Info: raoxi

raoxi
2 weeks ago#26
for those who are aimin only for the to ATB sync, do know that both are selectable via stamps in nex nex fest. so dont go too hard on them...
ffrk: XPDM

User Info: Phagey

Phagey
2 weeks ago#27
raoxi posted...
for those who are aimin only for the to ATB sync, do know that both are selectable via stamps in nex nex fest. so dont go too hard on them...
One but not both!

User Info: antifocus

antifocus
2 weeks ago#28
Only interested in Noctis Sync and both healer AASBs, not sure I'll spare a pull here.

User Info: Fenix7

Fenix7
1 week ago#29
Does Lightning's Sync return later besides the 10 pull stamps? That is the only relic I want.
RW - Divine Veil Grimoire (Super SG)
jCcv
Fenix7 posted...
Does Lightning's Sync return later besides the 10 pull stamps? That is the only relic I want.

I am wondering the same thing as well...anyone knows?
not interested with other relics here other than claire's sync sadly...

and also not enough myths to pull here now anyway lool
F2p FFRK player since Day 1 !!
FFRK RW - Tyro Godwall - (Friend ID : G1MM)
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Summer Sun Festival Banner 5 Relic Draw Topic
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A