• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Summer Sun Festival Banner 4 Relic Draw Topic

User Info: ffrkowaway

ffrkowaway
2 weeks ago#21
Probably a pull or two here? Would really like Serah SA and Rinoa/Cait AAs, but the addition of a dupe Rinoa SA2 curbs my enthusiasm

User Info: jagusto

jagusto
2 weeks ago#22
raoxi posted...
hmm is this a go to place for cait stuff

@jagusto that glint+ can make your cait a beast

Haha I have nothing else for Cait but the AASB and BSB. Just gonna have to wait and hope on lucky draws or hope Lens updates has that. Cait is NOT the character I'm gonna try and chase. Mog and Cait are great support characters, but they aren't gonna do anything for WOdin if I dont have the crazy combo DPS relics needed (AASB1 and 2 or Sync/AASB for characters).

User Info: ShinUltima

ShinUltima
2 weeks ago#23
1 dupe: Rinoa Glint+

Rinoa Sync/AASB makes the banner more appealing. Serah Sync is apparently good and my ice magic is non-existent (seriously, I don't even have an en-ice mage USB). And of course, Cait Sith AASB is a grand prize.

Only problem is that I would rather pull on banner 5 and FFT.

Well, I suppose there's chance I luck out and get great stuff in 1-2 pulls on banner 3 and can swing a pull or two here, though I'm not counting on it. We'll see.
ShinUltima - The Right Arm of Scrub Voltron
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: AndyTarot

AndyTarot
2 weeks ago#24
2 dupes, Tellah awakening and Yuffie glint. I really like all the ice magic stuff on the banner. And with Cait sith package investing here means powering my ultra weak mage teams. Yuffie is a total dud though.

I may pull once or twice, but have to think it through because banner 3 is the main target.
FFRK - jSqH (Divine Veil Grimoire)
Mario Kart Tour - 348455412172

User Info: zibba1331

zibba1331
2 weeks ago#25
Too many dupes, not enough wants, not B3.
E's zicd rana cu E fuh'd kad vehat.

User Info: antifocus

antifocus
2 weeks ago#26
Have Serah's Chain, have none of the Rinoa's ice tech, the only earth mage AASBs I have are OK and Rinoa, no earth mage Chain, so will likely to pull twice or more.

User Info: Phagey

Phagey
1 week ago#27
Skip. I want Serah Sync and Cait AASB, but the addition of Rinoa stuff (all of which are dupes for me) soured the pot. It doesn't even have the decency to add one of Rinoa's w-cast LMR, which I do want.

User Info: sarothias

sarothias
1 week ago#28
Bumpga
FFRK - Tyro's Godwall Code: 9DXU

User Info: ZeroQ8

ZeroQ8
1 week ago#29
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/7/3/1/AAR_pUAAAo8z.jpg

https://youtu.be/BfWF5y5LVoQ

May all ur pulls be pecil

AMEN
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: WilliamDS

WilliamDS
1 week ago#30
would love to try for Serah SASB.... but 4 dupes here makes me reconsider...
3DS Friend Code 2938-7140-9516; FFBE: 426,543,153; FFRK
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Summer Sun Festival Banner 4 Relic Draw Topic
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A