• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Summer Sun Festival Gift Relic Draw Topic
Since we know the draw is coming tomorrow, putting this up.

You all know the drill. This banner can only be pulled on with the special login tickets (one earned tomorrow night, the rest on the 28th, 30th, 2nd and 4th at login reset time if you login every day), and you're guaranteed one 6* Relic in each pull.

Good luck on your draws!
Don't read my sig. You're just wasting your time.

User Info: Icedragonadam

Icedragonadam
2 weeks ago#2
Besides AASBs, hoping to get some dualcast LMR, and Enstacking relics for my AASB holders who don't have them yet.
FFRK RW FC: g69h - Godwall ~RPGA~
Lloyd Irving, Ryu Hayabusa, Sol Badguy, and Darksider's Death for Smash.

User Info: Relm_Arrowny_87

Relm_Arrowny_87
2 weeks ago#3
Free stuff! Free stuff!

Looks like the "Appreciation" tickets start event time tonight (in ~8.5 hours), and then we also get the 2x6*+8x5* "Decadence" draw at their midnight time (in ~15.5 hours).
What a fuddy duddy.

User Info: ffrkowaway

ffrkowaway
2 weeks ago#4
I also appreciate the mythril we got for Stormlance Grimoire being a 0-bar SB for some unknown period of time

User Info: Relm_Arrowny_87

Relm_Arrowny_87
2 weeks ago#5
ffrkowaway posted...
I also appreciate the mythril we got for Stormlance Grimoire being a 0-bar SB for some unknown period of time

That was pretty lol. That's the global-exclusive SB, right? Probably an error from copy-pasting JP data during maintenance.

I like how it wouldn't have been useful even if we had noticed the free cost.
What a fuddy duddy.

User Info: Mimetic_soup

Mimetic_soup
2 weeks ago#6
I dunno...I quite enjoyed watching Tyro rain blades repeatedly down on hapless orb dungeon goons like he was a one boy army while burning my stamina

Lil' guy needed a 'rip and tear' meme :p

(I only noticed it as I was jiggling Tyros sbs around)
"Or maybe you're the chosen one. More likely the glutton for punishment though..." - Raz
PSN ID: BurstOrion
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: tomar98

tomar98
2 weeks ago#7
Aaaaand... is it even still available? Havent seen it in shop. I know it's no stat stick, but i feel I can never complete 'Global Tyro' now... :(
Tomar98 GFAQS Crew!!! FFRK Friend ID: jABa

User Info: BigG777

BigG777
2 weeks ago#8
Hardest thing about this draw is deciding to use the ticket immediately or saving them all and doing a bunch of draws at the end.

I think I miss the old 40 pull lol.

User Info: Shadow Stalker X

Shadow Stalker X
2 weeks ago#9
BigG777 posted...
Hardest thing about this draw is deciding to use the ticket immediately or saving them all and doing a bunch of draws at the end.

I think I miss the old 40 pull lol.
The previous maintenance revealed a 40 draw to appear at some point, but no clue what it'll be attached to.

On a side note, since we have that other special draw occurring at daily dungeon reset time, this topic can also be used to report your draws.
Don't read my sig. You're just wasting your time.

User Info: Zyrook

Zyrook
2 weeks ago#10
Same as everyone else: I hope for more AASBs, dualcasting LMRs, those nice GSBs that cost 0 and give stacking en-element. I know I'm going to pull as soon as I get the tickets. I have no impulse control on those.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Summer Sun Festival Gift Relic Draw Topic
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A