• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. 5th Anniversary Celebration Banner 4 Relic Draw Topic

User Info: zibba1331

zibba1331
4 days ago#11
haha fantastic...thanks to you both!

forgot this banner was a thing, and i might like it more than banner 2. might shift focus here after banner 3, but that will also depend on how banner 3 goes anyway.
E's zicd rana cu E fuh'd kad vehat.
:D Alph Sync, Alph AOSB, Deuce AASB
:) Alph Glint+, Alma USB, Deuce LMR
:| Serafie AASB, Alma AASB
:/ Porom AASB, Porom Glint+, Porom LMR, Alma LMR
:( Serafie Glint+, Seraphie USB

I suddenly have a complete Alphinaud as of today... minus the new relics here. So is this how whales feel?

Unfortunately I have nothing good for Porom and Alma, and unless I get some really good stuff for them I don't see myself using them over Rosa and Ovelia. (Although, Alma's USB here would instantly put her in that position.) Also no one in their right mind would chase Serafie's set when they already have other wind mages. Which all makes this one extremely top-heavy.

Maybe one pull to try and complete Alphinaud and Deuce further. But maybe not.
What a fuddy duddy.
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: sarothias

sarothias
4 days ago#13
@Relm_Arrowny_87
I suddenly have a complete Alphinaud as of today... minus the new relics here. So is this how whales feel?
Relm_Arrowny_87 posted...
Maybe one pull to try and complete Alphinaud and Deuce further. But maybe not.

https://imgur.com/7lX9BSH
FFRK - Tyro's Godwall Code: 9DXU
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: yidoger

yidoger
4 days ago#14
jondias posted...
Time to create alt account SolitaireE

I laughed.
Follow my gaming shenanigans @ https://www.youtube.com/user/WhyProductionable
Don’t think GFAQS ever assumes their boards will be so busy that 10 topics a day would ever be approached, let alone hit lol.

thanks for the info then @bover_87 !!!

User Info: Phagey

Phagey
4 days ago#16
@SolitaireD is right. Now that I took a closer look on all four banners, none of them are really that exciting. Nothing here, and I can only muster enthusiasm for one pull each for Banners 1 and 3. Coupled with my low Mythril count, there's a possibility I may choose not to pull here, or any of the other three fest banners.

I've already won the fest anyway. Might quit while I'm ahead and save for VIII.

User Info: SolitaireD

SolitaireD
4 days ago#17
This is a medica banner.
But IV & T0 do not have a Phantasm event/banner yet, so no foresight to help there.
T has Ovelia in banner one.

By themself Deuce is the best prize, but her Glint+ is absent.

Alphinaud? Titan is easy enough that you can give it a try with the toys gathered from your usual pulling habits.
Or go with Cloud. If you can hit 99999, 80% reduction will not be much.
If you are worried about Phantasm, next fest has Papalymo & Ysayle together for more options.
3DS FC: 2809-9061-6615
JP FFRK (QT3rB): All utility except Runic and Astra.

User Info: Nervnerd

Nervnerd
4 days ago#18
I'd like the alphy stuff but the duds here make it not pullable for me.

Smh

Why alphy, why?

User Info: zibba1331

zibba1331
1 day ago#19
Ugh now im re-reading this (and the other banner topics) and getting bummed out. Why is this fest lame
E's zicd rana cu E fuh'd kad vehat.

User Info: ShinUltima

ShinUltima
1 day ago#20
Alphinaud sync/AOSB/Glint+ and the healer AASBs would be great, but don't care enough to pull here. Skipping barring a @Phagey like pull on banner 3 that gets me everything I want in one pull.
ShinUltima - The Right Arm of Scrub Voltron
FFRK - Up to 21 pulls in a row with no Sync
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. 5th Anniversary Celebration Banner 4 Relic Draw Topic
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A