• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. 5th Anniversary Celebration Banner 1 Relic Draw Topic
i see people getting 3/11 and 4/11...the rate is really that good? :O
F2p FFRK player since Day 1 !!
FFRK RW - Tyro Godwall - (Friend ID : G1MM)
demonhunter1986 posted...

Those types of rates on different draws should always be the same. (Unless they're 2G5, which this is not.) Don't go thinking you'll get good draws just because other people are posting them, a 1/11 or 2/11 is far more typical.
What a fuddy duddy.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: sarothias

sarothias
1 week ago#93
demonhunter1986 posted...
RNG gonna RNG
FFRK - Tyro's Godwall Code: 9DXU

User Info: Gigandas

Gigandas
1 week ago#94
I pulled exactly two times on this banner and both pulls I got 1/11 LMRs. I’m sure it’s just posting bias/RNG.
3DS: 3368-2141-2633

User Info: fallout4papi

fallout4papi
1 week ago#95
With Onion Knight, what's his most optimal LM's to use with his synchro?
As usual, quantity is the bare minimum (1/11) but I got my second Sync (first one was Lunafreya in the latest XV event) ! OK’s.
Still, I don’t know how to use him as an offensive character (i also have his USB3).
art blog (FF, Xeno, etc...) : https://radicaldreamerart.tumblr.com/

User Info: Faroth

Faroth
1 week ago#97
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!
Really can't belive it!!!
I pulled here because I felt like anything for OK or Noel or whatever could really help me.

I only budgeted 1 pull and what I got?

2/11
OK SASB
Rikku SASB

Just... I.... I just pray for this luck to continue and dont fade for Banner 3 PLEASE!
FFRK RW: Divine Veil Grimoire - Code YWwo

User Info: Kenlimkenlim

Kenlimkenlim
1 week ago#98
Did a couple of pulls here, more out of boredom than anything. I’m happy with my water situation even though I haven’t gotten round to Ifrit. But Rikku sync is nice and Quistis is a personal fave.

100gem: 4*
1/2 price: 1/11 Noel AOSB - meh
2/11: Noel LMR - meh, Quistis AASB - not bad. My chances of retaining my fave FFVIII character in tough VIII fights just went up.

User Info: Neo Zekele

Neo Zekele
1 week ago#99
Neo Zekele posted...
100 gems: nada
1500 Gems: 1/11 - Quistis AASB
50 Mythril: 1/11 - OK SASB

I might do one more. Noel could use his Glint+/AOSB.

I did one more.

3/11
Noel Glint+
Noel AASB
Rikku SASB

God damn.

For the record, I now have 5 SASBs: Rinoa, Luna, Tidus, OK, and Rikku. I *think* I might be good on water for now.

Kenlimkenlim posted...
Did a couple of pulls here, more out of boredom than anything. I’m happy with my water situation even though I haven’t gotten round to Ifrit. But Rikku sync is nice and Quistis is a personal fave.

100gem: 4*
1/2 price: 1/11 Noel AOSB - meh
2/11: Noel LMR - meh, Quistis AASB - not bad. My chances of retaining my fave FFVIII character in tough VIII fights just went up.

Especially since you can give her Voltech and let her hit for ice damage with the rest of the crew
FC: 1907 - 9209 - 1140
FFRK: Q9SB- Tyro USB3
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Palaxius01

Palaxius01
1 week ago#100
100 gems: 3*
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. 5th Anniversary Celebration Banner 1 Relic Draw Topic
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A