• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. 5th Anniversary Celebration Banner 1 Relic Draw Topic

User Info: KnightLordST

KnightLordST
1 week ago#11
Hero-of-Midgar posted...
Rikkus SASB looks great for the support and Water stacking on her.

So it looks like- CMD2-CMD1 twice-CMD2(100% crit)-CMD1-CMD2(Crit damage for 2 turns- possibly skip this step).

Thats going to be confusing and very rushed!
If you have her Dualcast Lmr it can make the rotation faster.
Having her Glint+ also makes it more possible to combine both CSB + SASB
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: DrChia

DrChia
1 week ago#12
Rikku’s sync looks decent and all, but when would you use it? If you have her aasb and chain, you probably don’t want to juggle all 3 and you’d much rather have the aasb than the sync against Ifrit, who is squishy enough without the crit buffs. The DR of her aasb is much more useful for that battle. I guess maybe her sync will be useful for the Phantasm down the line.

OK is solid but the rest of the banner is meh. Bio is still irrelevant so Quistis aasb is awkward. Noel competing with Tidus is dumb and I’d rather have him stay as ice focused.
FFRK RW code: cUiP (Godwall)

User Info: zibba1331

zibba1331
1 week ago#13
Thanks as always solitaire

Banner probably gets the reduced cost pull (thats a thing right?) for a chance at the nice to haves...namely the syncs. But thats about it, paines equips are dupes and quistis/noel arent a priority.
E's zicd rana cu E fuh'd kad vehat.

User Info: SolitaireD

SolitaireD
1 week ago#14
Yes all fest banners will have first 11-pull half priced for gems only.
3DS FC: 2809-9061-6615
JP FFRK (QT3rB): All utility except Runic and Astra.

User Info: OutsiderX

OutsiderX
1 week ago#15
Are my eyes deceiving me or is this and banner 2 identical to JP's versions?

User Info: Sir Will

Sir Will
1 week ago#16
OutsiderX posted...
Are my eyes deceiving me or is this and banner 2 identical to JP's versions?

They all are, according to this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKeeper/comments/fohm9b/5th_anniversary_fest_banners_are_here/
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'

User Info: ShinUltima

ShinUltima
1 week ago#17
1 dupe: Paine chain

Outside of Rikku/OK SASBs, this banner holds no interest to me.
ShinUltima - The Right Arm of Scrub Voltron
FFRK - Up to 21 pulls in a row with no Sync

User Info: sarothias

sarothias
1 week ago#18
1/2 price pull. If I like the results then maybe another.
FFRK - Tyro's Godwall Code: 9DXU

User Info: Jack-ums

Jack-ums
1 week ago#19
Have not been able to down Ifrit yet, and many of the recent water banners have not been the place to try for more, given my unique and weird set of relics / circumstances.

I'm not gonna write out my logic at risk of ruining everyone's day; suffice to say this OTOH is a nice place to try at least the 1500 gemmer. Fingers crossed -- either sync would be great and Paine chain would be best of all. Hope for the best.

User Info: Phagey

Phagey
1 week ago#20
Water is currently my weakest element. One pull hoping for sync/AASB here. No dupes.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. 5th Anniversary Celebration Banner 1 Relic Draw Topic
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A