1 week ago #8
1 dupe (Paine's AASB), about 7/14 okay.

Weird banner. The syncs would be very nice, OK's seems especially strong. But Rikku's is a little bizarre being a support-focused sync for only one element. It seems nice on paper, potentially even fantastic against Ifrit, but I'm not sure how important it is in practice when she already has so much to do? Meanwhile Paine's AASB is a dupe, and while I certainly wouldn't hate the other AASBs, Noel and Quistis kinda feel like dead end characters. And why is Noel suddenly water, anyway?

Plus OK's Glint+/LMR here make a weird catch-22. They're a little pointless unless you get his sync, and if you do have that sync then they're kinda overkill because that already puts you at Lv3 water.

Well, I probably have more than enough physical Water stuff to begin with. I'll just see if I can take out Ifrit before this banner goes away. I was planning to do it right after fest, but I guess this is fine too.
What a fuddy duddy.

Previous Versions
1 week ago
1 dupe (Paine's AASB), about 7/14 okay.

Weird banner. The syncs would be nice, OK's seems especially strong. But Rikku's is just bizarre being a support-focused sync for only one element. It seems nice on paper but I'm not sure how important it is in practice, and am I really going to have time to use it when she needs to use her chain and imperils? Meanwhile Paine's AASB is a dupe, and while I certainly wouldn't hate the other AASBs, Noel and Quistis kinda feel like dead end characters. And why is Noel suddenly water, anyway?

Plus OK's Glint+/LMR here make a weird catch-22. They're a little pointless unless you get his sync, and if you do have that sync then they're kinda overkill because that already puts you at Lv3 water.

Well, I probably have more than enough physical Water stuff to begin with. I'll just see if I can take out Ifrit before this banner goes away. I was planning to do it right after fest, but I guess this is fine too.