• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. [JP] Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Collaboration Event
ZeroQ8 posted...
Maybe we get next week....

I'd imagine we'll get the characters eventually, but who knows on the banner. Would be a massive jump in powercreep right now, so I get it if this doesn't show up until August.
FFRK ID: 24F2 - Tyro DVG

User Info: ShinUltima

ShinUltima
3 days ago#52
We might get this early, but I doubt we'll see it before 5th Anniversary. Maybe in April if there's no Global FFVIIR collab planned.
ShinUltima - The Right Arm of Scrub Voltron
FFRK - Up to 20 pulls in a row with no Sync

User Info: FreeMan5407

FreeMan5407
3 days ago#53
This banner is only "hot" now, each day that passed it get reduce in value, since we know" phantasm" dungeons are a thing and these relics won't help at all in those, sure it will help against magicite 6*

But so are the million of banners we are getting, with far better characters and relics like Noctis/Locke and Rinoa/Squall banners
Lighting Sync - 89Ef

User Info: ZeroQ8

ZeroQ8
3 days ago#54
its only hot till squall and rinoa sync drops even if its 2 weeks before that banner as we wont get valefor till ff8 banner drops anyway

if they plan it after fest then we all be nope saving for squall and rinoa after noct banner crushed the whales and mythril hoarders

User Info: Epyonwings

Epyonwings
1 day ago#55
raoxi posted...
that fina medica usb is breakin some new grounds,

spammable h55 entry, regenga, party hqc1, dmg barrier... +brave mode with a lv3 party h55 hqc1?

this is a SSS tier medica. better than her aasb/sync lol

warth-able and brave mode can be driven by support ability... dam god mode unleashed.

I said the same. If she has wrath that makes her a great healer. I will pull on this!
Time waits for no one.
Follow Residence of Evil for more RE2.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. [JP] Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Collaboration Event
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A