• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. FFRK Bar 20 - I'll Take a Mind Eraser.....Hold the Hypno Crown

User Info: DrChia

DrChia
1 month ago#141
Oh there’s no way I’m spending that kind of money on it. When I bought my previous bottle, it was WAY cheaper. This was before the big Japanese whiskey boom of the past few years.
FFRK RW code: cUiP (Godwall)

User Info: sarothias

sarothias
1 month ago#142
@DrChia
Oh there’s no way I’m spending that kind of money on it. When I bought my previous bottle, it was WAY cheaper. This was before the big Japanese whiskey boom of the past few years.
Nooooice. That must have been amazing to drink <3 Best drink I ever enjoyed i'd say was some Dom Perignon 2005 I think? First time i got it was a bottle I used when I proposed lol

I didn't know whiskey is a recent booming thing in Japan TBH.

@zibba1331
@Relm_Arrowny_87

Yup. They did it lol. Since they announced the Bring Art Kai DQ V Hero, it makes sense for the ladies to come.

Nera:
https://www.amiami.com/eng/detail/?gcode=FIGURE-056556

Bianca:
https://www.amiami.com/eng/detail/?gcode=FIGURE-056555
FFRK - Tyro's Godwall Code: 9DXU

User Info: zibba1331

zibba1331
1 month ago#143
@sarothias nice, but come on no deborah? Lets get the full set going
E's zicd rana cu E fuh'd kad vehat.

User Info: Relm_Arrowny_87

Relm_Arrowny_87
1 month ago#144
It's been 4 months since my surgery. So, update time?

Good news is, I'm doing better in general. I'm in less pain, less swelling, less... stuff. I'm getting around a lot better too. Sitting still isn't exactly comfortable, but that too is gradually getting more tolerable. Things aren't perfect, but they've been getting better.

Bad news is, I'm definitely going to be getting a second surgery to fix a few things. There's the fused tissue and separated skin I mentioned before, plus I've been having minor urethral problems because of how the skin has healed. It should be a much simpler surgery than the first one, at least. I'm not sure yet when it will be, maybe in a couple months.
What a fuddy duddy.

sarothias
1 month ago#145
Man, can't believe it's already been 4 months @Relm_Arrowny_87 :o

Glad to hear that *overall* you are having some improvements at least! Sucks about yet another surgery but it is what it is unfortunately. As long as it fixes things up in the end :)

Any idea if the second one has a normally long recovery time associated?

sarothias
1 month ago#146
@Relm_Arrowny_87

Saw this modified meme in a group i'm in, thought of you considering how many times you said you ran it lol

https://imgur.com/2jZ3CWG

User Info: Fourcd

Fourcd
1 month ago#147
sarothias posted...
Glad to hear that *overall* you are having some improvements at least! Sucks about yet another surgery but it is what it is unfortunately. As long as it fixes things up in the end :)

Good news that you're on the up @Relm_Arrowny_87 Must be a relief to see some proper improvement.
G8tv - DVG Club

User Info: unknown081

unknown081
1 month ago#148
@Relm_Arrowny_87 hope it keeps improving!
3DS FC: 0087-2527-3441

User Info: Relm_Arrowny_87

Relm_Arrowny_87
1 month ago#149
@sarothias posted...
Any idea if the second one has a normally long recovery time associated?

Not sure exactly, since it's a revisional surgery. It shouldn't be as bad as the first. They said it was outpatient, meaning no hospital time, but that's assuming I'm not in too much discomfort. But there will be aftercare stuff at home.

sarothias posted...
Saw this modified meme in a group i'm in, thought of you considering how many times you said you ran it lol

Lol. What a weirdly specific meme, it's perfect. ;)

Me: What kind of maniac would play a long game like DQ7 100 times?

Also me: *analyzes every boss fight, determines every story flag, spends forever trying to come up with optimal skill and equipment paths, takes dissertation-length notes, spends hours trying to master a position-perfect glitch, starts game each time at 8am not expecting to finish a good run until 2am, attempts dozens upon dozens of times until controller literally breaks*

Don't do speedruns, kids. It's a bad drug.

@Fourcd posted...
Good news that you're on the up @Relm_Arrowny_87 Must be a relief to see some proper improvement.

Yeah, you have no idea. For a while it felt like things just would never get better, but things are gradually starting to feel almost normal.
What a fuddy duddy.

User Info: zibba1331

zibba1331
1 month ago#150
@Relm_Arrowny_87 glad to hear that things are trending in a positive direction!

@sarothias that meme does not make me want to start DQVII this week 😝
E's zicd rana cu E fuh'd kad vehat.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. FFRK Bar 20 - I'll Take a Mind Eraser.....Hold the Hypno Crown
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A